What's new

RWYB: Sun 3rd Sept - Santapod, Northants

elizium

Reaction score
Website
www.mys15.org
Jono said:
It's certainly been in for 6k yes - and probably a lot more... it was in there when I bought the car in March, so it could be as old as the car for all I know! :eek:
Might be worth changing a few other things too... like plugs and transmission fluid and differential fluid etc... especially if you don't know what happened to it before.. That would probably have been the first things I would have done. At least it has a timing chain and not belt though... on Z32s I always recommend change the timing belt if buying a used one... it is a biatch to do, but better than having to spend 5k rebuilding the heads :) :)

J

Jono

I know, I know, I'm wicked and lazy :eek:

It usually boils down to not having the spare cash - though I can't really use that excuse judging from the list of mods below.

I feel bad now :cry:

(When I bought it though, I did check to see if it had a timing belt that I'd need to change. Was pleased to find out it didn't. At least I'd thought of that!)

J

Jono

Due to the threat of showers and temporarily losing the clip off my Actuator - I didn't make it to the pod. :(