What's new

S15 Bodykit Thread (Lots of pics!)

N

nemelagis

Hello,

I'm new here, big s15 fan, going to buy one....

firs question: what are these bodykits ? (same) ?

and

second: are the chargespeed body kits fenders wider than original ones?

becouse doesn't look like wider ones

Reaction score
my chargespeed front arches are 50mm wider with vents and the bodykits in your first two pics are vertex lang ;)

Reaction score
Website
www.driftworks.com
Country
Last edited by a moderator:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Neither of those are vertex Lang- they both look like regular Vertex to me just different colours...

Reaction score
Website
www.driftworks.com
Country
Neither of those are vertex Lang- they both look like regular Vertex to me just different colours...
Yeah, think you are right there, the white one deffo has Vertex sides / rear, but the front lip looks exadurated like Lang? How about, the white one has genuine Vertex, the silver one is a floppy copy? lol

Not sure why this is happening for you. Have you had a look at this thread? http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.php?961-How-do-I-post-pics
yep, you saw my post! that's exactly what i did... same as 99.9% of forums out there... oddly, i also have to refresh forum pages after posting to see my own posts, as in an extra re-fresh every time. has somebody been cocking about in the mod panel :p

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
It's chargespeed mate, readily available from fan at srbpower for a good price...

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Don't think they are that well priced anymore mate,when I enquired about it prob 6 months ago they were saying it was almost 1400 for the kit and 6-700 for the bumper alone if I remember correctly

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Really -that's not cool... They used to do the kit for under a grand...

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I know mate,but they have moved to a smaller place so don't hold as much stuff ,so the kits are shipped when you purchase them hence the price increase,I wanted this front but was put off by the price when they used to be about 250-300,if I was going to spend 600 on a bumper I would get a gp sports or vertex.

Last edited: