What's new

FS: S15 Carbon Cooling Panels

Reaction score
Ok mate. I'm not too sure which other 2 holes you mean. Can you circle them on the pic for me so I get the right ones!

Yep Hope this works

Circled and crossed through in red the holes that i want left uncut in the photo which hopefully appear bellow!

Last edited:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
There will be a batch of about 10-15 going out at once in a couple of weeks. We have about 10 made in CF now but they need trimming which takes a bit of time as it is all done by hand, neatly and properly :)

T

tripleJs15

Got mines:

Looks good, has some air bubbles.

Covered it up with stickers, however dont get me wrong its a great looking unit.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Looks good mate, how is the fitment? Sorry about the bubbles, it can't be helped with this sort of lay up. As the first few were made it was trial and error but we have overcome the teething problems now.

sniffy

Reaction score
Country
There will be a batch of about 10-15 going out at once in a couple of weeks. We have about 10 made in CF now but they need trimming which takes a bit of time as it is all done by hand, neatly and properly :)
cool craig was just wondering thanks for the update. Thanks again for doing this as well.

Reaction score
Country
Please sir can I have one!

Sorry to jump in half way through a thread but have you got any of the cf left, if so how much delivered to cambridge? Please, thanks

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
They are still being made so I can add another one onto the order. The prices and delivery costs are on Page 1. :)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'm going to be away for the next week so won't be on here to answer questions. If I get chance I will come on here to check messages etc, but there may be a delay. I have a week off work when I get back so can sort out the ones that are made.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yeah, will be mate, drop me a pm when your ready.

I have a load to pick up at the start of next week that will need trimming. Should be about 10-15 in CF hopefully.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I've just spoken to my man making these and there is around 10 ready for collection and will hopefully be 10 more in a couple of weeks. Please be patient though guys as these will need trimming and packaging up before they can be sent and having packaged one already I can safely say it takes AGES! I'll get on it as soon as they have been trimmed though.

Thanks again to everyone for being so patient with these. It will be well worth it in the end.