What's new

S15/Club Merchendise

J

Jono

As per the subject heading... is there any? or any plans for any?

I had to buy boring mats and a tax disc holder in Halfrauds at the weekend :( Would have LOVED to have proper S15 branded mats etc.

Anyway, was just a thought. Club stickers? any of those still available?

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
yes we did have some club stickers we did have an idea of get some polo shirts made up but i think lately everyones a bit busy....well i wasthis is the one i made up

and this one is what one ot the other guys made up which i have on the rear wind screen

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
which ones my ones i get get done they are 3pounds each...but i will have to go to bedford to get them done i will get my rear licence plate done at the same time ehehe

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
nope i made the side ones up my self cuz iam picky and liked it more plan on the side i think meddy still has a few of the back ones
if u want some of the side ones like me i get some made up....is there anyone else or should i just make a few sets up...?

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
If there not to expensive get a few sets made up, if people want they can just give you a shout :nod:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
ive had no problem with mine even tho ive been pull once by the cops
ok i get some made up this week i probley make up 4 or sets of the ones on the side see if meddy has got anymore of the rears ones left or if he can make some more up

M

Meddy

Ive still got plenty of rears and a couple of sides left I think. I can get ones to go inside at no extra cost and next time we get a batch they will probably be cheaper. Mine are not as boring as Mings either. :p

I cant remember what I charged people last time. It was just cost plus postage. Have a look at the thread in general chat.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
yeh i am a bit more boring hehe i dont mind the ones u guys made were good but iam just picky dont worry about me hehe
just let me or meddy know which ones u want?

J

Jono

Nicely said:
I like, I like! :thumbs: OK, but I'm confused. So how do I get hold of THESE ones? and are they intended for the side windows or rear?

Approx size???

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Meddy's your man. They are side window stickers. Can't remember the size, but I have one each side. :)

EDIT: found a photo