What's new

S15 emmisions

Reaction score
wondering has anyone got any ideas on how to help me with getting it through an nct.failing on emmisions and the lambda reading.ive changed the catylst twice and used two working lambda sensors also.again today failed on both.im running a hks f con gold ecu piggybacked(fuel and ignition timing system) any ideas? car has been off the road for the last 5 months so mad to get it on the road for the summer:thumbs:

sands

Reaction score
by any chance was the lambde sansor turned off when it was maped? im using nistune and it's off whit that set up i need to get it turned back on for nct time

Reaction score
i dunno to be honest.i have looked around for the registered hks tuners and they wont touch it for nothing less than 800 euro.i tryed pluggin out the hks ecu and then starting it.it wudnt start so i plugged it back in and still wudnt start.ended up being an ignition coil fuse.dunno what to do.mite have to go get an fc comander as they are not password incrypted and try get it mapped or something.why would it be turned off.

sands

Reaction score
it's left off as part of my map not really sure why, im mapper stiv just said to call into him before nct to turn it on for that as emmisions would be high. mite be the problem your having.
as for 800 euro to look at the map thats irish tuners for ya, pm on the way about that

Last edited: