What's new

WTB: s15 front end and dash wanted

Reaction score
Hi guys im after a s15 complete front end for a friend. Need lights, wings, bumper, bumper support, bonnet. Also after a s15 dash.

All needed for a r33 project.

cheers

Reaction score
yea thats what i have thought but this guy is crazy. He has a 1150 bhp r34, a riddiculously light weight mini with a hayabusa lump in. New shape mr2 that looks like a 360 spider. If he wants it he gereally gets it done.

don't know if it would be possible or how much work is involved but he wants the front end. Do you know of one for sale?

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
not off the top of my head mate :( sorry, however.. if i did, I dont know if id let someone put them on an R33 tbh T_T' .. he may have money, but if he has no taste/design thought, then its wasted money imo.. and an R33 is not a pretty car as standard :S IMO of course.

Best of luck though, I believe Miss s15 may have what u need?? Possibly :)

Reaction score
i just phoned him as i have had a few ppl pm me and the guy is looking to spend around 500 quid, i just laughed at him and said mate your looking at 800 - 1000 at least. I think hes in a toss up between a r34 front end and a s15 front end. I dont like r33's either tbh. Love s15's thats why i have one.

s15 FTW!

Reaction score
ok the Guy is only wanting a dash now as he's going to go with the r34 front end.

Reaction score
This guys doesn;t need a s15 front end anymore but i have a mate that might be very interested. Still after a dash though. Don't care if the airbag has popped just need the vents and the area around the vents to make moulds.

cheers