What's new

s15 info

H

hicklinc

i'm looking to import an s15 and was wondering if there is any difference in the different models handling and chassis wise

W

wolvreen

Yes Type R is the best, ignore the rest.
Also some years have better turbos.

H

hicklinc

well i was thinking of getting a rolling chassis for a project so engines not important or ground effects i'm just thinking of the chassis and handling

Reaction score
spec R are still the way forward.... they have better chassis bracing! :)

W

wolvreen

Omg what did I do? Has he bought a Honda on my advice?
Noooooooooo!!!!!

Y

YazS150

What are the wheels on that guy's car with the wide body and carbon bonnet...its for sale now on pistonheads and on here...they look quite nice as well

W

wolvreen

They are Rota Torques if you mean pablos ex car now sold to Juice.
Before it was Rota GTR's in favour with the SX's now its the Torques.

Y

YazS150

They are Rota Torques if you mean pablos ex car now sold to Juice.
Before it was Rota GTR's in favour with the SX's now its the Torques.
:thumbs:CHeers for the info fella!!:thumbs:

Volks r soooo expensive.....where r the best prices...and do u think 17s up front and 18s rear is a good idea?? I personally think that smaller front rims give for quicker turning thats y i want to do that.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
:thumbs:CHeers for the info fella!!:thumbs:

Volks r soooo expensive.....where r the best prices...and do u think 17s up front and 18s rear is a good idea?? I personally think that smaller front rims give for quicker turning thats y i want to do that.
interesting..... :rotfl:

P

Pazz

Think of the rolling radius, not the rim radius. Rim width concerns tyre profile and therefore ride comfort and "hook".

Y

YazS150

Think of the rolling radius, not the rim radius. Rim width concerns tyre profile and therefore ride comfort and "hook".
I was thinking 215/45/17 front and 245/35 or 40/18 rear

P

Pazz

the 40/18s would prolly be a tad too large for the rear. You dont want a wedge look. But the others sound okay.