What's new

s15 spec R jdm

S

slutb8

yeh im gunna block it when i get the car back and i may already have a upgrade *cough T70 cough* hahaha but not for a few weeks

Reaction score
Heres a real quick question for you guys,
I got the front mount, do i plumb the standard BOV up to the intercooler piping or block it off?????
Don't be a skirt VTA. NWA said it best...........lol

Now I read that through both eyes, plumb it off the intercooler piping. Use an aftermarket BOV and you should be sweet. Call into Supercheap and get a pre made length of flexi radiator hose, the one with the wire in it 35mm dia and that will all plumb together nice. Jono is a lazy prick, you should run a BOV of some description thats why they came with one from factory, trust me you don't need to spend a million to get it all working and running good.

S

slutb8

Yeah guys been on a mass bender since friday and havent slept since thursday night haha, just flew home today haha feel like i been hit by a truck lol umm not much new on the car its in primer and gets sprayed this week, the bonnet and bar have been made and i bought a set of 19 inch lensos for it and a new set of coilovers so ill see which set goes lower but may have a cheap set of tein superstreets for sale real soon....

Reaction score
Pm me a price on the coilovers mate. I gotta get me girl down on her knees. Or at least squatting lol.

Reaction score
Country
mate can i know where i can get those dials, those multi colored ones u have in there?
is it a dial replacement or the whole piece with the backing.

S

slutb8

Hey bud the dials came from japan there just stick ons but are extremely acurate im not sure were to get them from here but....

Bit of an update boot has been shaved and all dents removed

And now its in primer.......

Last edited:
Reaction score
All happening there mate. I bet your getting keen to get it finished now. It might pay to flick a few photos of you wheels Hanims way. I know she is looking for a set of wheels and is going for the full JDM look I'm pretty sure, so she might snap them up.

S

slutb8

Yes might Pm her when i get a chance and should get the car back late next week then new wheels and suspension then cruise it for a few weeks until the motor is ready, i know it wont be to many peoples taste but im not into the full on drifter look this im hoping will be nice and clean with still over 300kwatw haha

Reaction score
Yes might Pm her when i get a chance and should get the car back late next week then new wheels and suspension then cruise it for a few weeks until the motor is ready, i know it wont be to many peoples taste but im not into the full on drifter look this im hoping will be nice and clean with still over 300kwatw haha
That sounds sweet to me. Clean streeter S chassis are starting to become rare here cause everyone wants to go for the drifter pig look, in my opinion that's all cool if your driving a KE70 but when your cruising around in a $20k 2nd hnd car you should look after it and keep it looking mint. That's not to say you shouldn't track it from time to time but most tossers that let there car go to **** and make it look like a drift pig don't even drift the thing anyway.

Hop off your cross Hendo....we need it for fire wood.

S

slutb8

well just thought id throw a pic of the wheels i just bought for it there 19in lensos and i got them dirt cheap brand new!!!!

Once again my look may not be to some peoples taste the offset is great for tucking them IN the guards not out of them.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
they look really nice mate,nice to someone doing something a bit different from the norm when it comes to rims!

S

slutb8

Yeah im gettin so exited taking so long was meant to be in there for 2 wks and its now been 4 hope to be putting it back together this weekend, the wheels have got dish but not as much as the pic shows haha..

Howd ya go with that front bar is she cable tied back together??

Reaction score
Yeah im gettin so exited taking so long was meant to be in there for 2 wks and its now been 4 hope to be putting it back together this weekend, the wheels have got dish but not as much as the pic shows haha..

Howd ya go with that front bar is she cable tied back together??
Teehee a $10 scratchy says it is:nod:

How wide did you go, you would be looking at about 8" with the tuck you want yeah?