What's new

s15 spec R jdm

S

slutb8

yeah there 8.5s and I'll be guessing about 2 inches of dish so not heaps but ill just wind the coilovers all the way down and leave it haha hope it'll be low...
I gotta have some quiet weekend so i can get the interior finished, when you spend mass amounts of coin on the pokies and strippers its hard oh i mean MASS amounts hahaha

Reaction score
haha no its not back together yet... need to buy some gear but i keep spending my money on silly things like brakes... and this week camber arms and toe arms :S

S

slutb8

well it was meant to be in the paint shop for 8 days and now we are going onto the 5th week lol but all good will get sprayed tomorrow then have it back friday arvo...if it doesn't rain.
Im going down to forster in 3 weeks to pick up my new wheels and your coilovers too, i was going to get them sent up but wayyy to expensive lol

Reaction score
Yeah no worries on the coils mate. I know the feeling of waiting for your car to come back from the paint shop.

S

slutb8

yay car is painted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol still needs to be cut/buffed and this may not be to peoples taste!!!

ill get better piccys tomorrow in the sun

Reaction score
wow thats alot of flake, how much did they put in? like the look of the colour, can't wait to see it slammed on some feet

S

slutb8

umm yeh its a heap of flake lol there is 50grms (2 jar fulls) in the paintwork haha but i made em spray it out differently so it wont be real hectic in the sun but you'll notice it and yeh should be slammed with the new wheels the weekend before jamboree.

Reaction score
Gordon Bennet that's a lot of flake. Not totally my glass of ...... but I see where your coming from mate. RESPECT.

Beware of the Silvia drift pig nazi's lol....................... Sod those pricks I say.

S

slutb8

haha yeh not everyones cuppa but im not into the whole drift pig,cable ties, dents look lol its been cut back now so its nowhere near as glittery more looks like a heavy metallic in a way....and just coz its glittery dont mean it doesnt do one f*^k off skid too hehe (not that id do that) lol

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
i love it mate,colour is cool and the flakes gonna pop like crazy in the sun!!!nice to see someone doing something different....

S

slutb8

cheers buddy.
Heres another pic but a hell of a lot of the glitter is being chopped out when we buff it

S

slutb8

windows and lights back in now...cant see the glitter coz of this stupid weather

S

slutb8

haha nah there only like 200bucks for em...
The plan is to have this thing sitting on the ground with the new wheels the weekend before Jamboree, im getting excited for it.
Hendo: will bring your coilovers to Jambo if still keen and if your going to it lol