What's new

S15 type s dyno

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys just brought Ashley meades s15 na it's had a few mods as you all know just looking at the dyno results and it made 152bhp isn't this less than standard what's wrong? Since this dyno it's had Fujitsubo header and front pipe cat back system and arc super intake pipe, what you reckon that would of give , also is it normal for them to come In under stock Bhp? Dyno out ECt.

Reaction score
Country
what dyno was it on? depending on the dyno the figure can vary wildly, the most accurate seem to be dyno dynamics with the least being the cheap chinese copies that a few people have started using :)

also a lot of cars dont make the power they claim too (as in never did from the factory) so i wouldnt worry about it too much :) as long as nothing is wrong that is :)

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
I think that's a pretty standard result for a Spec S TBH, IIRC my old one was only a small bit higher than that when I got it done in 2008 / 2009. As above it depends on the Dyno but it is a 10+ year old car running on lower octane fuel than in Japland so your not likely to achieve the original value...