What's new

S15 Vs the rollers...

Reaction score
Well.... today a bunch of locals decided to have a rolling road session...

Happy to say, i made the most! :D (says a lot for people round my way don't it??? lol)

269.9BHP and 232FT/Lb

stuffs here....CLICKY!

Reaction score
now time for fuel pump, Boost controller and remapping! lol

amazing how you get more power hungry VERY quickly! lol

K

kieran

dazzoi, nice, vid and graph, in know what you mean about power hungry thought lol, before you remap and up the boost though get some new injectors, your standard injectors are likely to be maxing or near maxing already :thumbs:

Reaction score
i spoke to jez and he said injectors aren't really needed..... cause i was gonna get some, just incase!!!!

K

kieran

ok, i only said this because a little while ago i plugged a nissan consult in that m,y friend had and it showed something like 95% duty at WOT this was on 1 bar boost! :eek:

so since then nothing but standard boost and waiting for injectors (next week and some parts to complete my power fc then remap :thumbs: last rolling road i used (dastek brand new one) showed pretty much the same graph as dazzio they used det cans and wide band lambda and said no knock on standard boost and starting to lean out near the end of the rev limit which isnt a problem as i rarely reach it ;)

i would image then just a good map would cure? doesnt matter know as parts have been ordered and really want a larger turbo next year :D

Reaction score
i think, for the sake of ?300ish.... i'll be getting a new set! just don't wanna take that sorta risk! :)