What's new

Sam's wide arch Pearl Yellow S15

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Yeah I know who you mean, I was going to get a kit from him as well, but then I found all the threads on drift works about him so didn't go through with it in the end.
I mean it was cheap, so like anything you get what you pay for! But it was the messing around I hated!!

Hopefully all assembled this weekend so pics to follow asap! :)

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
It's so close to being ready, today is the day! Just finished creating new wheel arch Liners, and putting interior back in. (Minus passenger seat)

I would love to get new wheels, but if I get a good couple months of bonus im just going to buy a pair 19"x9.5" rota grids or Japan racing JR3 as I want the staggered look. And I like the 6 spoke the 350z Rays have.

Reaction score
Country
Looks so good.

id advise against 19" wheels though unless it's a typo. If you like the look go for 18's on the rear and 17's on the front :)

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Na 17's look **** on S15's, let alone a wide arch one with BGW. 19's rear and 18's front look perfect! Plus I get free Rear tyres from work then!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Free 19's tell me more I will pay you for some double staggered 18/19 is the one dude you know ! Car is looking immense dude ! Love it

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Well the Ferrari 430 run 235/35/19's front and 285/35/19 rear so we get a lot of 4-5mm tyres, plus some punctured tyres that customers don't want repaired. So would be second hand mate! I don't mind running them, especially as we get the Pzero Corsa's from 430 scuderias. (Semi slick road tyre) we can go months without getting any. If you want 20's we always have loads.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
looks so good man! Think yellow is stil my favourite colour !
I was looking to run 285-245 on mine but if you get some in and fancy doing me a good deal would be interested as need some tyres for a test fit before I tub my rears ! Have spent way too much recently 20's is a bit much for me

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
looks so good man! Think yellow is stil my favourite colour !
I was looking to run 285-245 on mine but if you get some in and fancy doing me a good deal would be interested as need some tyres for a test fit before I tub my rears ! Have spent way too much recently 20's is a bit much for me
Ridiculously the tyre truck has picked up our old stash of tyres today!!! Wtf! We have a few with bumpers on etc but I will keep an eye out for the next couple of months and give you a shout! 245 we have a lot in 20's but not many in 19's some old cali's run a 245/35/19 but they will all be standard pzero's. So will keep an eye out!

cheers dude! I'm so happy with it! Looks proper badass now!