What's new

Spoiler

Reaction score
Country
Slowly starting to change things on the s15!

Before

After

More stuff to be done over the coming weeks.

Reaction score
I prefer them without a spoiler but it still looks good. Glad to see you're making a few changes with the motor, mate.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Just re affirms for me that I need to get my smooth lid back on! Looks nice either way but I defo prefer the smooth look

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Only way i can deal with the smooth look is if its fitted with a vertex kit, ducktail spoiler and roof spoiler. With the standard aero kit looks a lot better with the spoiler :)

Reaction score
Country
The car looks so much better with the spoiler on , I was thinking about taking mines off till I seen yours without the spoiler , now I'm not going to take it off .thanks for posting the pictures

Reaction score
Country
Cheers guys. I was looking at both options in terms of changing the whole kit but I like the aero so I thought I'd stick it on.

I'm liking the spoiler and it helps with the glare from behind!

Reaction score
Country
i love the aero spoiler and thinks it give the car a good finish at the back and interesting what you said bout the spoiler helping with glare

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
I love the spoiler! I'm really not a fan of a 15 without a spoiler! Looks like a 406 coupe! :) but with those wheels and that stance it can't help but look sick

Reaction score
Definitely looks good with the spoiler...If it does have Vertex Lang kit then maybe no for the rear spoiler..but at the moment I like it..looks great but your car definitely needs some shampoo... :D