What's new

Meet: Team S15 - Sydney

J

JDM 20T

thanks Chris was going to post but you beat me to it and yes its this Sunday and will not be changed again :p

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Looking forward to it. Should be a good day.

K

KevinC

Missed out on seeing the vertex ridge. PM JDM20T (Melvin) here or on jdmst and you'll be on the mailing list for the next one. EC??

Was a good day. Cloudy on minute and then sunny the next for the whole drive. Macquarie Pass was fun. Can't wait for the next meet/greet/cruise.

J

JDM 20T

will post pics tonight sometime going to catch some zzz's lack of sleep is starting to catch up with me

Dave pm me your email and i will add you to the list :)

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
next time we go that way, we will have to come up through the national park. Less freeway, more corners.

As an extra, I was thinking we could do a night run up to Gosford for dinner via the Old Pacific Highway. We could even do this on a weeknight. I am sure we could get some awesome footage / photos.

S

Serial Killa

Good thinkin Chris i reckon Gosford is a go-er, i don't get up there nearly as much as i used to

J

j-sx

Hey guys,

is there an upcoming meet soon ?? now that the weather is getting nice'n'cool id like to hit one for the first time : )

D

dirtturbo

What's happening sydney people I have spotted so many s 15 since I arrived here its crazy

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
not much.....we haven't had a meet in a while now.

how long you in sydney for?

Reaction score
Country
Hey, guys!

Got a question for you ))
Is it a big problem to find a good job in Australia and to move from Russia to Australia? ))))))

Have a good day!

D

dirtturbo

I am here until saturday night, I can't believe the amount of posers here that drive up and down main streets. spotted candy apple red s 15 last night on way to east ryde

Reaction score
If you want to meet some real Nissan people,Max Brenners at St Ives, Wednesday night 8.30pm onwards. We park in the car park opposite in Monavale rd

D

dirtturbo

Sweet as sounds good unfortunately we will be in a hire car though but we will come to check out everyone elses cars

S

Scr33ch08

ahh i would love to have a meet up with some of you blokes/Females if any .. let me know when the next meet is il be their ...