What's new

Meet: Team S15 - Sydney

Reaction score
Country
Cant remembr where I found the picture now...this is what happens when you trawl lots of car fourms :D

Just wondered if there was a project thread or any more photos as it looks very nice on those volks!

T

trent188

Hey guys i just bought an s15 recently and would be keen on the next meet!

Reaction score
Country
Hello, guys!

Have a question for you!
How can a guy from a foreign country bring his cat to Australia? I want to move for working and living there, but I want to learn more about opportunities and possibilities before moving.
Thanks for answers :)

Reaction score
Country
Reaction score
Hahaha, one letter and it can mean a whole different scenario. Ok, for what its worth to bring an S15 to Australia and complying it, you would be better off selling your car in Russia and buying one here. There are plenty of good S15's for sale here as we are only 1 of 2 other countries to get them as a direct import. Chances are you will get one with some decent mods for a good price.

Reaction score
Country
Hahaha, one letter and it can mean a whole different scenario. Ok, for what its worth to bring an S15 to Australia and complying it, you would be better off selling your car in Russia and buying one here. There are plenty of good S15's for sale here as we are only 1 of 2 other countries to get them as a direct import. Chances are you will get one with some decent mods for a good price.
Ahahah )) Yes, one letter :)
I have a cat to, but I prefer to leave him with my parents.
Now I'm searching for a good job there in Oz, and if I'll find it, I'll put my car for sale :) Cause I was thinking about this opportuninty to :) But I don't know how fast my s15 with 2jz will be sold :)

Reaction score
Country
O.k. )) Now I know that I'll be able to find a suitable s15 for me... even with Vertex Ridge bodykit :)
But what about the law about modifications? Is it permited?

Reaction score
Kōsoku;119149 said:
O.k. )) Now I know that I'll be able to find a suitable s15 for me... even with Vertex Ridge bodykit :)
But what about the law about modifications? Is it permited?
It varies from State to State but if you do mods that are quality you should have no problems

Reaction score
Country
It varies from State to State but if you do mods that are quality you should have no problems
So, if I'll swap 2jz or LS3 to s15 frame, but it'll be done in good service, I'll be able to drive my car on public road? Sounds good enogh!!
Does anyone have an interesting offer for a good employee? :wave:

Reaction score
am i right in assuming that NSW is the worst for that?
Actually Victoria is a little tuffer but NSW's is also heading that way. In saying that it also depends on what part of Sydney you live or where you want to do a fully sik cruze. The guys that are geting busted usually have loud zorsts, dumped to an inch off the ground, hectik subs, sticker bombed and cable ties.