What's new

Meet: Team S15 - Sydney

S

shiverz

Spotted Gun metal grey s15 from Team s15 [probably tou93r]

Hey guys,

was crusing along beecroft rd then epping rd on christmas eve (today) and i saw a really clean lookin silver s15.

we briefly spoke at the red lights and im pretty sure its this guy... i found the photo in a different thread

if this is you or a friend of yours you mentioned you had a spare turbo and we never actually got to finish our convo before the lights changed and i had work 5 mins later >.<

btw i drive a purple 180sx s13

Thanks guys

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
hmmm.... not sure who this is. Did he give you a name?

S

s15hasdaflu

When i get my s15 within a matter of weeks, we need to organise a meet. this is the most recent sydney meet topic i could find and its from last year :-O...lol

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Yeah, most of the guys have moved on and / or sold their cars.

S

s15hasdaflu

Its Sydney im sure we could rabble up a few people, go on a cruise or something. :D

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I am sure we could.

Reaction score
Yeah, most of the guys have moved on and / or sold their cars.
Still got mine,even though its a garage Queen these day's :( The trouble with cruise's is they draw the wrong attention and the cops are on a mission to get every modified performance car off the roads these days. :mad:

S

s15hasdaflu

Still got mine,even though its a garage Queen these day's :( The trouble with cruise's is they draw the wrong attention and the cops are on a mission to get every modified performance car off the roads these days. :mad:
Yeah this is true, so hard to pick em now aswell with all the unmarked ones they have these days. Just make sure you have your engineering papers with you and save the tyre spinning for the track and we should be ok. :)

S

s15hasdaflu

Well im happy to say that i will be a proud owner of an s15 as of 18th of this month, Flying from sydney to perth just to make sure it gets on the train/truck safely.
will post pics ASAP. put a big hole in my pocket ($8,000 over original budget) haha. :-/

Reaction score
Well done,I wish mine had only cost me an extra 8K in mods to get it where it is today. I think I have spent double what the car is worth.

S

s15hasdaflu

lol, coming from the owner who seems geniune, and a mature driver, says he has not thrashed it as its still wearing in apperently.
This will be my first performance car i will have owned as im only 21.
Sounds a bit stupid cos i consider myself a good driver, but all of you guys own s15s, have any tips for a fellow member?
p.s- what would a 400bhp s15 run the quarter mile in? 12seconds?

Reaction score
Tips, I would wind the boost down till you get used to the power, I would look for any opportunity to get it out on to a track to understand the car in a safe environment and how to handle a powerfull car, as you are young I would say don't get caught with a rush of blood or lured into any street challenges,it will only end in disaster.

Just remember to respect and enjoy the performance car you have bought.

If you are from Sydney check out this site,it's full of very experienced SR owners who can help you with your new ride including Meddler and myself

http://www.nissansportscarclub.org

Last edited:

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
P

P41NU5

hey, I grew up in Sydney and moved to the Gold Coast a few years ago... long story short.. was wondering if there are any s15 cruises/meets on in sydney between the 16 june and the 21st June..? Driving the silvia down for her first long journey, even though I dont want too put the k's on the clock :( and was hoping to time it with an s15 meet if there's anything happening in those 5 days..? I know its a long shot lol, but there's just not much of a car scene up on the gold coast...

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Not sure who the car belongs to. I don't recognise the wheels. I wasn't there at that meet. Maybe Auss15 may be able to shed some light on this.