What's new

Twin backbox?

Reaction score
Country
Sorry my wording of the subject is a bit weird, anyways, i know its like an unwritten rule, that modified jap cars must have a large single backbox, that roars its way to high heaven..

but. i've currently got a twin box (if thats the right name for it.. one backbox, with two exits.. lol) and i quite like it. its more descrete than a large single.

Basically, my question is, are there 3" full exhaust systems out there with a twin box on at the back? and if there is, or if i was to get one custom made, would it be any more restrictive than one big one?

.. i do like my twin one though :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Lots of places can make you a quite unrestrictive twin exit exhaust,places like scorpion and powerflow would custom make an exhaust to the exact spec you want,I would have to say a straight through single exit would be the best for power, but we Are literally talking a difference of maybe 5-10bhp between the 2 which in reality is not much ...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
I thought about getting a jetex twin exit silencer and fabricating my own back box, but I don't want it too loud, and I haven't looked into it properly yet.