What's new

You are all going to love this!!!

Reaction score
Just a phone snap, proper camera pics coming as soon as the battery is charged up.. All genuine Nismo apart from the rad/airbox/cams/oil block/relocation kit.

Reaction score
Country
Sorry to hear.

Could be interested in a few parts depending on pricing.
- Gruppe M
- Nismo Clocks

Reaction score
Sorry to hear this mate!
I guess its for the best but to build up such and a great list of parts must be heart breaking to let it go.
Hope all goes well!

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
*edit
Sorry to hear the car is going Mark!

Reaction score
Country
PM me with a price for the brakes posted to Newcastle under lyme Staffordshire cheers mate:thumbs:

Reaction score
Right folk's the entire list of parts will be posted up tomorrow with some photos, I am uploading them at the mo. Every single part is for sale I have listed the main parts as there is going to be loads of the obvious parts like trim,wiring loom,glass (except windscreen)
I will photo as many parts in group photos as there are so many parts it will be mega picture heavy.. I have asked friends and contacts in the trade and scene for a guide as to pricing, please respect that I am trying to sell my baby and quality parts not crap. take into consideration postage and import duty on the new high value rare parts before you suck through your teeth..
People who know me on here will know that it's all good gear I,m not going to give it away for peanuts but respectable reasonable offers will be welcomed. I do refer people coming and picking stuff up in person, anyone buying anything must arrange their own couriers if collection in person isn't an option. I will happily wrap things up to a high standard ready to go, and wait in for the courier.
And yes it will be in the for sale section not here. Apologies to the moderators if putting the news of my demise on this section..