What's new

Zillalife X Garage 21 Rocket Bunny S15 Drift Car

Reaction score
Country
Hey man how you doing! yea its the same car! crashed it in my championship finals last year so we thought **** it and did a massive make over :)
It looks absolutely sick.... wide body all the the way, was just watching your video... i miss the SR noise at full loud pedal bouncing off the limiter. And your still running a non forged engine LOL proof of longevity with all the abuse, then again you were the only person i know to drift the 6MT for years

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
It looks absolutely sick.... wide body all the the way, was just watching your video... i miss the SR noise at full loud pedal bouncing off the limiter. And your still running a non forged engine LOL proof of longevity with all the abuse, then again you were the only person i know to drift the 6MT for years

Thanks man, I suppose if you look after them and have the right parts / fluid then they will be bullet proof. Im still expecting it to end catastrophically at some point though lol. And in regards to the 6MT yea i know its still going!!!! i dont get how its not exploded however since the power increase its starting to go. Its now very crunchy and does not like changing gears so its on its last legs finally. Been looking at a CD09 350Z box but i dont want to cut the tunnel as its all been stone chipped underneath and painted inside.

May just get an uprated gear set in the six speed casing.

You back in an S15 now?

Reaction score
Country
Thanks man, I suppose if you look after them and have the right parts / fluid then they will be bullet proof. Im still expecting it to end catastrophically at some point though lol. And in regards to the 6MT yea i know its still going!!!! i dont get how its not exploded however since the power increase its starting to go. Its now very crunchy and does not like changing gears so its on its last legs finally. Been looking at a CD09 350Z box but i dont want to cut the tunnel as its all been stone chipped underneath and painted inside.

May just get an uprated gear set in the six speed casing.

You back in an S15 now?
Stick with the 6speed...... it would be almost wrong to change now with that much history, nar haven't got a car at the mo, stuck a LS1 into a 180sx caged track only jobbie but that lasted a short stint as i sold it as well.... some of my mates are giving my stick about not having a car as ive just moved and the shed where i live now is massive and can fit a hoist. As weird as this is im buying a tractor tomorrow, and that's going in my shed.. got some land now and need to do work on it, guess im just old at 33 :)

tooley

Reaction score
Country
Stick with the 6speed...... it would be almost wrong to change now with that much history, nar haven't got a car at the mo, stuck a LS1 into a 180sx caged track only jobbie but that lasted a short stint as i sold it as well.... some of my mates are giving my stick about not having a car as ive just moved and the shed where i live now is massive and can fit a hoist. As weird as this is im buying a tractor tomorrow, and that's going in my shed.. got some land now and need to do work on it, guess im just old at 33 :)

Yea got 2 spare boxes so will prob build one up and see how that goes.

tooley

Reaction score
Country
Update time!

I am over the moon with the latest development! I am proud to announce that Alcon Brakes have decided to work with us!

I had an amazing delivery of the latest 6POT front Floating Disc 365mm and 4 POT rear two piece disc 350mm brake setup

Cant wait to test them out in anger!

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Those two piece discs. Those callipers. Much love. Much want!

tooley

Reaction score
Country
We got invited to do a tuning show in Europe called 100% Tuning. It was in Rotterdam in the Netherlands.

What an epic weekend! The cars were great, The show was massive! 41,000 visitors and the piss ups with mates made it all worth while. Im usually not one for static shows as I prefer driving. But it was good to see how its done in Europe.

Much to our surprise we were given a prime spot for solo display in the main hall and got nominated for best car of the show. However the award went to a mental Opel thing that was immaculate.

Here are some pics from the show.

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Was reading Japanese Performance today and the trail page for the next issue - is that your car that's going to be featured?

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
It's just a piece of text, something along the lines of road legal Rocket Bunny S15 track car

Mike.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Mike_urk
Well I've just sat and read through all 38 pages and all I can say is what a transformation you've made! You'd never know it was the same car you started with, the car is absolutely stunning mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tooley

Reaction score
Country
Well I've just sat and read through all 38 pages and all I can say is what a transformation you've made! You'd never know it was the same car you started with, the car is absolutely stunning mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
i cant believe ive had this car for so long! just dont get bored with it.

Reaction score
Country
Such an awesome S15! Saw the Monkey london thing you did.
Out of interest, with Alcon onboard do you still need your old brake setup!??

Judd

Reaction score
Country
Looks so good man.. take a bow cos you thoroughly deserve it! One of the best S15's ever to be built and the fact you use it anger is amazing considering its freshness.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk