What's new

Zillalife X Garage 21 Rocket Bunny S15 Drift Car

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
So here are the pictures from Coventry Motofest!

Had an amazing weekend!

Drift demos in the live arena

Then I headed onto the ring road sunday! which was mega fun!

Footage to come!

tooley

Reaction score
Country
Made a little edit of the arena section from coventry motofest too. Was lower speed stuff but the concrete jungle did not allow much room lol

tooley

Reaction score
Country
So last weekend started on Monday with a Mad rush to get the car finished for our 4 day drift tour.

Garage 21 finished the S15 at 5.30am Thursday Morning after an awesome mapping session from MB automotive.

The Sr20DET has had the following upgrades.

Cosworth 1.5mm metal head gasket
APR Bolts
GTX 2867R turbo with billet wheel. Supplied by Midlands Turbo
Nismo 740cc Injectors
R35 GTR MAF
6 Boost T3 custom bottom mound manifold supplied by Wayne at Auto Extreme
Exteral waste gate and screamer pipe.

The car is absolutely savage! Its such an amazing set up there is no LAG its instant power. MB did an awesome job on the map and the Garage 21 setup with the combination has worked really well.

We had a shake down of the car at Three Sisters! Really enjoyed this track it was the first time I ever drove there. Really fast layout.
I only managed to do one session due to my caber arm snapping!! annoyingly.

Here are some pics and a vid.

tooley

Reaction score
Country
So straight after three sisters we headed north of the wall to Scotland for Awesome boss at driftland!

What a weekend! Firstly it was the wettest I have ever experienced out on track! Knowing that and sitting in a car that had an extra 110 BHP things were rather interesting! At the very end of the first session I got a bit carried away and tried to throw a big entry into the final boss corner and ****ed it :p Car just slid out from me and it felt like it would never stop until we went up the bank!

Luckilly it was only cosmetic and I was back out 10 mins later. After that it dried up and I was asked to drive in the night demo's where we played drift limbo and 10 car drift trains! it was so much fun until Mr Lycett appeared out of no where like John CENA and love tapped by rear wheel! Bent the camber arm that I borrowed of Alex Law and that was me done for the evening.

Thankfully we bought new DW arms that Ali brought up that morning so I was back out on track sunday!

Was an amazing weekend.

Here are some pics

Then my off

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Awesome dude ! Glad you are happy with it and got it running how you like do love how it looks . I saw that, Luke posted about it . Look forward to seeing that !

tooley

Reaction score
Country
Awesome dude ! Glad you are happy with it and got it running how you like do love how it looks . I saw that, Luke posted about it . Look forward to seeing that !
Yea man known look for donkeys years! done some cool stuff with him. This latest Vid is going to be awesome I cant wait!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah man he is a good lad , his work is class . Hope to do some stuff with him when I finish what I'm working on. Ah cool man any idea when it will be released ?