What's new

Finally i have an S15

Keifer1903

Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Love them r34 seats look so at home! It's a wonder that Nissan didn't put something like that in from factory.

What colour is it going? Looks like it will be a weapon

Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero S15

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Nearly there mate... so you moved out of Manchester now? I was local to you, would have been nice to see another S15 around town.
yea unfortunately although car is still there at the minute, had to move for work.

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Love them r34 seats look so at home! It's a wonder that Nissan didn't put something like that in from factory.

What colour is it going? Looks like it will be a weapon

Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero S15
yea would have been awesome if they did, such a good seat.

will be going white as per original mate, still have a lot of set up work after shes painted.

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
So its been painted!!

needs a clean and proper polish

although next up new ECU !! anyone want to buy an Apexi PFC Djectro with datalogic, also will be selling the boost controller I just bought.... Greddy Profec with the mappable box addition as well....

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Right - so turns out its been a bloody long time since an update on my project, due to work / houses and other boring grown up things this has been really slow but a fair amount is going, added some pictures below of some recent work that I've been doing on the car:
finally got around to painting the engine (admittedly the retarded way around when the engine wasn't out of the car):

pictures are a little rubbish will try and get some more of the engine bay
also been busy making some brackets for the large amount of instrumentation being installed:
bit of 3D printing on the go for a combined map sensor / FPR and BMC stopper:

Last edited:

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country

i'll sort out a more structured update with some more detail on whats been happening and what the plans are

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
bit more progress on the S15, next project is making an engine loom for the Link G4+ Thunder, few pictures of the looms so far:

Still a lot to do on the loom ! and could really do with a proper layout board but needs must and all that !

I've also bought myself some new front brake calipers, I couldn't resist :eek:hwell::eek:hwell:

more to follow soon

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Very nice I keep looking at Alcons need to get the bloody car finished first 🤣

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk
Cheers mate! Alcons are very nice! Went for aps in the end as the pro5000rs seemed to offer the best tech/ price point. Need to sort the rear out as well now though haha.

Need to get this thing done now as well

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah they look a nice set up man for sure !
Ap are defo one of the best about .
Ha ha never ending sometimes isn’t it 🤣 feel like I’m getting nowhere fast atm one step forward 3 back 🤣

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I hear you mate, the amount times I've change my mind / direction on this project is silly

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I hear you mate, the amount times I've change my mind / direction on this project is silly
Yeah man 🤣 annoying really my car could have been done ages ago if I didn’t go full retard ! Just have to keep telling ourselves it will be worth it in the end 🤣

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yeah man 藍 annoying really my car could have been done ages ago if I didn’t go full retard ! Just have to keep telling ourselves it will be worth it in the end 藍

ah I see you've studied at my school of modifying cars :heh::heh::heh: think I've finally pinned down the spec I want to aim for now so hopefully there is light at the end of tunnel now !

your project is looking good as well fella !

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha what schools that , the fully retarded all in balls out school on madness ha ha
Cheers man it should be pretty sweet , it’s ridiculous spec now , way more than I ever wanted or need but hey ho do it once

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Ha ha what schools that , the fully retarded all in balls out school on madness ha ha
Cheers man it should be pretty sweet , it’s ridiculous spec now , way more than I ever wanted or need but hey ho do it once

hahah that's the one !!!

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Well... It's been depressingly long since updating this, usually stuff has gotten in the way recently but hopefully back on this now to get it done.

Couple of pictures, in not particular order.

I'll get a structured updates on the go soon

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk