What's new

Here's my Spec-S from Finland

T

Tomasu

Hello,

here's my Spec-S model that came from Japan this summer. It's completely stock engine wise and as of now I'm not planning to make any mods expect maybe a new exhaust at some point. I'm planning to keep it somewhere between a daily driver and a weekend driver.

Here's what it looked it when I got it

New wheels and coilovers seem to do wonders

A few more pics

Reaction score
Country
nice mate! looks like the ones form all the adverts hehe. liking it though mate! good choice of wheels! what sizes are they?

T

Tomasu

nice mate! looks like the ones form all the adverts hehe. liking it though mate! good choice of wheels! what sizes are they?
Thanks.

The wheels are 18x9. +15 rears and +28 fronts if I remember correctly. Seem to fit nicely, the rear guards are slighly rolled though.

Reaction score
Country
Hey

The wheels are nice, what make are they? Also its nice to see another Spec S around on the forum.
Is your Spec S an auto?

T

Tomasu

Hey

The wheels are nice, what make are they? Also its nice to see another Spec S around on the forum.
Is your Spec S an auto?
It's a manual.

The wheels are some unknown Japanese brand. I can go look it up if you're interested. They look a lot like Advan RS.

Reaction score
Country
Great looking car dude,

i really have to get a set of those wheels, they are the best looking to suit a S15.

Reaction score
Country
Oh
My
Godness

Please make me a replica of rear bumper...i swear i will come to your house and work for free as your garden keeper for the rest of my life!
No, seriously, any chance you could make me a rear bumper?

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Defo my fave rear bumper too. I'd probably buy one too...

Reaction score
Country
That rear bumper is made to fit those wider rear quarters, so it isn't bolt-on for stock quarters or other.

Reaction score
Country
That rear bumper is made to fit those wider rear quarters, so it isn't bolt-on for stock quarters or other.
Of course it will go on with some modified rear quarters :thumbs: any chance you will make any more?

Reaction score
Country
Stunning Example.

The back end is amazing, Can't find this kit in the UK at all.
If you are able to make more there would probably be a lot of interest.

Nice choice on alloys :D

I'm looking forward to see what else you got planned