What's new

Open Event: Japfest - 12th May 2012

Nickichi

Reaction score
Website
forum.s15oc.com
Country
Had Jem clean her yesterday. Thankfully the weather stay dry, even the sun popped out after he was done.

Downside to being so clean its made it obvious I need to reconsider having a few panels resprayed to get rid of stone chips from using it during the winter months

Reaction score
Country
Keep us updated Fruit, hope you can make it.

As requested I posted J0rd4n's ticket. As he was the only one to ask me i assume no one else needs theirs posted. If this isnt the case please let me know asap.

I'm going to flash out a pm to everyone with the details and stuff too and to reiterate stuff.
Thanks!

My plan is to order 2 tyres wednesday and hopefuly get next day delivery from camskill, then fit thursday / friday give car a good clean and come down on the saturday :)

My car is really nothing special though so dont really feel like showing it off, im just coming to look at everyone elses take some photos and catch some track action!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Mate a lot of places will do price match nowadays . I always get my local place to price match cams kill hen you don't have to wait for them to be delivered, just a thought!Hope to see you there!!

Reaction score
Country
I might be going to this now. I know it's only a week left so I assume there's no chance of getting on S15OC stand?

No worries if not, I can moonlight on Surrey Scoobies stand if I go :D

Reaction score
Country
I have a spare ticket you can buy on the day, however it will have to be on the day as that's when I'm picking them up.

Reaction score
Country
Well I'll be getting the tickets from mike on the day at the meeting point on page 1, if you were willing to meet there then I could give it you there.

Reaction score
Country
Ahhh right I see. I'll be travelling up from Fleet with Surrey Scoobies (I'm from York but going to a friend's house in Fleet to convoy up with on the morning).

I will see where their route goes and I can always branch off and then go in with S15OC :)

How much will you want for it?

I'll do my research tomorrow and let you know asap.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
You will need a club stand pass viper! Which I think mike is out of, pm him to ask, but yes you will also need an entry ticket too!

Reaction score
Country
Ah **** yeah, I didn't make that clear. I want a stand pass if possible, otherwise I will go on Surrey Scoobies stand :)

Ollie, do you have a spare stand pass or is it just a ticket?

Reaction score
Country
Well I asked mike for me and a +1 which I now have for sale, I also bought another ticket for simon king and another +1 and only me out of the 4 I bought can make it. Confused myself though now lol.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Viper i do have a stand pass left its the last one. :)

Ollie, so Simon Kings tickets and stand pass are also free? Is that right?

Mike

Reaction score
Country
I'll get on fbook and see if i can sell them for him. One s15 down already :(

That means there is another stand pass available too if anyone knows anyone with an awesome jap car.

Reaction score
Country
Wow, that's lucky! Thank you for checking Mike.

Mike and Ollie, I'll see what I can do about getting to the meeting point on the Saturday!

I'll let you know by tomorrow evening if I can.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Hey mike I'll have the stand pass please mate, my friend with a 350z is now coming and I said I'd ask about a stand pass! He already has ordered his entry ticket! I know it's not an S15 but is still jap!