What's new

Open Event: Japfest - 12th May 2012

Reaction score
Country
Right guys.

Ill be able to make it to the meeting point. It's dangerously early though so chances are I will swear and be miserable! :D

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Okay mate if you manage to sell them just tell me and i'll pass the message on.
Sams15's mate is going to have Simons stand pass mate and have managed to sell the tickets to Shane(that bought James' car.) I'll get you the cash on the day assume that's the best idea?

Reaction score
Country
Typically my mate now wants to come, is there anyway of him getting in without a ticket at the moment? Can he buy one on the gate or will it be too early?

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Q: What time will clubs be allowed access?
A: Club cars will be allowed access from 06.30am providing that you have the relevant tickets and passes.

Can Lupix or anyone clear this up? :/

Reaction score
All cleaned ready for the run tommorow, see how long it stays clean. Will be stopping at chippenham holiday inn on the m4, it was the closest I could find to the meeting point with rooms available

Mike

Reaction score
Country
You have a pass for your car and a ticket per person. Was my understanding that for whatever reason you just had a car pass you are able to buy a person ticket on the gate. I certainly hope this is that case.... :/

You have a car pass and two tickets ollie so two people and a car, have used the extra stand pass that came with your passengers ticket(you get a car pass per ticket) to give to someone else to be on the stand.

Nickichi

Reaction score
Website
forum.s15oc.com
Country
weathers looking good for Saturday, need to spray the car down with water to get rid of the worse of the muck from having to drive up & back from Leeds this week, was gonna give it a wipe down Saturday morning after parking. Should be pretty easy to keep clean now Jem's worked his magic on it

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Yes mate I only wrote "stand pass" for the people that only had that. The 15 quid ticket came with the free stand pass.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
No worries mate. :) Just stressing out if the people that do just have the stand passes can buy tickets on the gate... Gahh

Reaction score
Country
Any shows that I've been to you've been able to buy on the gate. That's how normal public get in :)

As long as there's still a stand pass for me everything will be fine ;)

From the confusion above I had better check, Ollie, do you still have the spare ticket you had offered for me to get from you at the convoy meeting point?

Last edited:

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I guess so, I suppose if you took an extra passenger along they could pay at the gate so suppose no different for the driver. If we can't find out for sure ill phone tomorrow.

I have a stand pass with Viper written on it mate.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Soz guys been working on some photography images tonight so haven't checked forum till now :wack:

Just to clarify from past experience:

1. You need a car pass to get in to the show early (before public opening time). As Mike has explained, car passes were reserved on a first come first served basis.

2. Each driver and passenger must have an entrance ticket (per person). Most people have ordered in advance via Mike when he did the club stand bookings. If you've taken a car stand pass which was effectively ordered by Mike against an advance passenger ticket order then you will need to pay for your entry ticket on the gate (believe this is £20 on the day as opposed to £15 in advance).

3. If you don't have a car stand pass then you won't be allowed in to the show early. You will have to wait until the public opening time.