What's new

New front bumper!

Reaction score
Country
right,

ive got a works 9 on at the moment, even though it looks amazing its just too low and hitting everything, this one has last 4weeks. now its all cracked and split :(

what do you think is the best to go for? possibly pics of the bumper on the car :)

thanks

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Why not raise the ride height a little bud?
Front bumper is totally down to personal taste there are lots out there,I just bought a cwest bumper not fitted yet but will post some pics when its on,atm have a drift style kit and it doesn't hit anything rests just on the kerb if I park bumper to it check my build thread got a few pics there.
Also you running 17's? That may make it a little lower also

Reaction score
Country
because the arch gap is already too much haha, ive got the flared arches so there higher up. ill post a picutre to show what i mean.

i love the works9 but it just sits too low :( yeh i am running 17"s

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
See what u mean mate !!
Well I am taking my drift front off my car this weekend,it is damaged where it fixes to the arch but I wouldn't want much for it £50 or summing,just an option as wouldn't take loads to fix it I like the works 9 too but I have to admit it does look awfully low!!!

Reaction score
Country
stick some 18" wheels on lol, that'l raise your height and decrease the arch gap at the same time :)

Reaction score
Country
Nothing beats the stock aero kit... Not to mention its plastic, smash it on everything you want and she'll still be sweet. I've run over my stock bar with all 4 wheels whilst out street sliding and hopped out and put it straight back on :)