What's new

OEM Boost Gauge Bulb

Reaction score
Hey my bulb has blow and i have taken the part number from here to nissan to get a replacement and they have no idea what it is or how to order it! has anyone managed to get one from them? or managed to replace it with any other bulb from somewhere?

Thanks

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Just to confirm that the PN is:

Part Number:24860-88F00-
Description:SOCKET & BULB ASSY

Your local garage are talking crap. I haven't ordered this specific bulb, but I've ordered the three types in the main cluster without issue. The boost gauge one is pretty similar.

If you don't have any more joy, just get the lowest wattage 14V dash bulb you can and replace it in the holder. They will be on Ebay somewhere. Otherwise, get replacements from Perfectrun (order something else to make it worthwhile).

D

D BOY

i got mine from nissan and they had it in stock:eek:

if you have no luck ive got my old guage somewhere and ill send you the bulb as i changed it for a defi not long after

G

gunner93

Mine was blown since I took delivery of my car. I replaced the tiny bulb and started to enjoy the nice orangy boost meter at night but after 2 weeks it blew again. :rant:

Dont know why though...?

G

gunner93

Ha ha ha Elizium... thats a good one! :thumbs:

Same goes with my left rear brake lamp bulb. It blew twice... I suppose thats Nissan safety cut-off for overly loud exhaust... :rotfl: