What's new

Parky's Pewter S15 Spec-R

Reaction score
Country
Thanks Dave, they are Origin wings, +20mm if I remember right, 20 or 25 anyway. They were in a bit of a state first time I saw them but a local lad who is also a member on here fixed them up really well and painted them in his shed.

Reaction score
Country
I think i'm going to take all the credit for those rims seeing as I showed you the facebook page for what is not jfm distro :D

Sorry for costing you a load of ballache and money :eek: :D

Reaction score
Country
Credit where it's due Chris yeah! I've only got myself to blame for inviting you out to hdev though! Looking forward to seeing the SW crew in a couple weeks.

Not really a progress update at all but here's a couple more pics after a 3 day binge of shiny-shiny work inside, outside and under the bonnet to get her semi-show worthy. deepest clean she's seen yet.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
looking good. Do you know where you got them shinny fittings to hold the rad in place? never seem them before...

Reaction score
Country
Yeah they're nice little bits of kit, pointless but nice nonetheless! Just need a decent rad to stick under them now! One of the next things to do after I get the spoilers painted and fitted, they should be here in a couple of weeks with a bit of luck :D

squeral

Reaction score
Country
It's nice to see some of the junk I had burried in stinging nettles in the polly tunnel looking all shiny on your car mate! ;)

Reaction score
Country
Parcelforce delivered some goodies today, now in at the bodyshop for spraying and then fitting next week all being well :D

Reaction score
Country
No full kit yet, that's the plan for next year with my bonus, this is a vertex lang boot spoiler and an origin roof spoiler

Reaction score
Country
Me too Vinnie, didn't even get to sit them on my car to see how they will look, just checked they were ok out of the box then went straight off to the paint shop!

Adam, I tried to reply to your PM but your inbox is full mate!

Reaction score
Country
No spoilers fitted still, but here's a few photos from a show this last weekend with the 15 being the cleanest it has ever been (I'd never used a DA to polish it properly, or proper wax)... came out a treat.

Last edited: