What's new

Parky's Pewter S15 Spec-R

Reaction score
Country
I bought that heat shield off a local lad with an S14, didn't fit on his, ABS module was completely different. Guessing they were different between 14 / 14a..?

Reaction score
Country
They are different to the 14a and 15. Should be easy enough to fit even still by drilling some new mounting brackets.

Reaction score
Country
Little update, although not much has been done over the winter... the replacement set of wheels are being sorted and should be here in a week or two hopefully, same as before but slightly different widths and offsets, (18x9 +22, 18x10 +22) and with gold centres which should look awesome against the pewter colour.

Also ordering an origin roof spoiler and a vertex lang boot lip spoiler. I'll do the boot lip in body colour but I can't decide if I should do the roof spoiler in pewter as well or do it black... any opinions?

Hoping to have these all sorted for japfest.

Wheels:

Reaction score
Country
When I bought mine it had a disgusting black roof spoiler and it looked like ass. Body colour would be good

Reaction score
Country
Sweet, will be paying for the spoilers tomorrow so they should be here in a month to 6 weeks. I'll get them professionally painted, is it worth trying to fit them myself or just get a body shop to do it? What's the usual stuff to use for maximum security? Tigerseal?

Reaction score
Country
Sweet, will be paying for the spoilers tomorrow so they should be here in a month to 6 weeks. I'll get them professionally painted, is it worth trying to fit them myself or just get a body shop to do it? What's the usual stuff to use for maximum security? Tigerseal?
Body shop. Mine looked terrible because the previous owner clearly did it with his eyes closed. It's quite an obvious item and really close to eye level so any muck ups will be super obvious

Reaction score
Country
The new shoes arrived today, I think they were made for my car. I need to get some 20mm spacers and one of them needs a bit of work before I can put them on but apart from that they are pretty much good to go. Here's a few photos from a test fit before. :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Mate I'm genuinely jealous. They look absolutely awesome. :nod:

Edit: Please post these pics on sxoc as I want to use them on the facebook fan page :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Flat spot wheel has gone in to be straightened today, should have it back by thursday and hopefully they will be on the car by friday if everything goes to plan!

squeral

Reaction score
Country
Looking good mate! Good job you had them wings to help cover the wheels init! Did he send them over via air freight for you?

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I think I would have been in trouble without them bud! No they came over by sea but I was busy here anyway so wouldn't have been able to sort them anyway

Reaction score
Country
After a number of trips to tyre fitting places today, the new shoes are properly on! Didn't get chance to change the spacers as the ramp I use was unavailable but hoping to get them swapped over next week. There's a bit of scrubbing on the arch liners but that's it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
I am mate totally, been waiting for them since october. They are a little rough around the edges but I'm going to have to wait until I can afford a full refurb. I changed the front tyres from toyos to falkens and the arch liner rubbing on full lock issue seems to have disappeared but they still rub on the top of the inner arches sometimes, annoying as I really don't want to remove them.