What's new

Parky's Pewter S15 Spec-R

Reaction score
Country
Treated the silv to a new wheel, feels super solid. 330mm deep corn, and not an eBay special!!

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Cool :) I'm currently looking into wheels, got the Works bell boss (short) just sourcing a quick release and Nardi now..

Where do you get that Nardi from? I'm after the standard version (not as deep) in black..

Reaction score
Country
From Driftworks bud, they're the UK distributor for them apparently so have loads in stock!

Reaction score
Country
Nice one mate :thumbs:, i have the suede version, they're such nice wheels to drive with!

Reaction score
Country
Sweet, thinking it might take a bit of getting used to with it being smaller than the oem wheel.

Reaction score
Country
330mm is perfect IMO. i have ran my 330mm Nardi on the last 3 cars i have owned haha. I do now have a 350mm Deep Corn fitted, which after a few drives i got used to, but probably will revert back to the 330mm soon.

Reaction score
Country
Cool, look forward to getting the hub and it all bolted in! Have to say the quality of the wheel is impressive, definitely worth the cash

Reaction score
Country
Hub arrived today, no bolts though!!! Haha

Also picked up the spoilers from the paint shop, they were supposed to be fitted today but due to a mix-up in communication I didn't take my car in as I should have done. Oh well. Anyway I test fitted them with some masking tape, well worth the wait and expense I think!

Reaction score
Country
Nardi wheel is in, was convinced that I'd run into some sort of issue fitting it but it went in very easily and everything still works as it should :)

The spoilers have been fitted as well today, will get some pics up later.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Looks spot on mate! Nice to know it was easy to fit..

I need to buy my Nardi soon (got the boss and quick release now), still unsure on size and colour though

Reaction score
Country
330mm feels good, can see all the dials and boost controller properly now. Might get a quick release and bring it a bit closer but it's awesome as it is. I'd go for the leather one, I was going to go suede but I read in a few places that they get clagged up with crap over time, and they're better used with gloves.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Yeah going leather, probably all black and the shallow version as the boss and quick release add the length

Reaction score
Country
I had a bodyshop fit them as I hadn't done anything like that before, they used 3M double sided tape with a bit of tigerseal on the ends. It's just because the roof spoiler is a ****ty fit and it needs bending down, but is a fairly un-flexible shape, needs more layers of tape or something I guess..?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Hmm yeah I would normally tiger seal all the way along and tape it in place over night to make sure it sticks properly, you can always use the thicker foam pads they use for number plates I guess ? Not damaged it at all then??? How come it's a rubbish fit dude?