What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha yup have bushes, front fenders, spoiler,fuel pump,fmic, 2 rear bumpers, sideskirts, brakes , intake mani for painting lol and that's just what I can remember lol!!!!!

Reaction score
Dont ever finish it completly or you will end up selling it :nod:
Trufax! I keep having to find stuff to do to my 14a to avoid selling it... :( (no1 has been interested in it anyway lol)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Me too bro!! I have somehow built up 3 kits for my car now:/ never gonna get bored am I ha ha ha
i need another 15 really fancy a gt style wide boy but don't wanna do it to this one! Better start saving lol

Reaction score
Country
Never ending projects, that sounds familiar :)

Keep it going mate, goona be a top class 15 when you 'don't' finish it :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha cheers buddy! Does sound familiar doesn't it lol
you have to keep at it too ! Can't wait to see yours when it's finished is going to be another level !!!!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers dude!!Yeah bro is a group of guys get together for photoshoot around the London area all JdM ! Their stickers are normally white but I wanted to do something different ,think it looks pretty cool....

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
I didn't mate but it's very easy... One vac/boost hose off the intercooler boost pipework to the solenoid and one from the solenoid to the actuator or just fit it in place of the standard solenoid. Then pick up a boost source on the intake (fpr for example) and run it through to the cabin to the back of the unit. Pick up ign live for the controller and feed the other plug from the controller to the solenoid, set up then smile :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Sounds pretty simple really will have a proper read through the manual and give it a shot this weekend I think.
Need to read up on boost setting / gain etc before I install it
Thanks again dude