What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I have gone 8.5 front dude,so was hoping it would fit,maybe I will just whack my 15mm spacers back on and run et15 for now......
I have some pics will get em up in the morning once I have fitted the rears!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
right got some pics,proper weird what happening here lol
put the rears on now too and the back pass sideis stickking way out compared to the drivers side,think i may need to get my allignment done,hopefully that will sort the issues i am having. fingers crossed!
Do you have a lot of clearnance on the fronts normally at et30?this is literally mm at the most lol rears there is a load of room

so anyways,this was what i was confronted with when i went to do a little touch up,

the paint was all peeling away so instead of a quick touch up decided to get stuck in

then gave them a quick prime and painted them gloss black again for now,will redo them in the near future when i have decided what colour i want them

was a bit of a mission but was worth it they came out alright
then came the fun bit ,or so i thought till i got em on there:wack:

have some more pics to get up but have run out of time for now,will get them up later on:thumbs:
have pics of how the rears are sitting etc

Last edited:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
8.5 et30 normally leaves you with about 5mm on the front with the teins - i know they do with mine....go for the smallest spacer you can get away with or you'll be scrubbing out the tyre top edge on the arch lining. can't see the pics as i'm at work but progress sounds good :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers bud,will have to try sort this out as I wanna drive the bloody thing!
Gonna put my old rims back on the front and take it to get alligned and have them put the new rims on see what they can do. Don't wanna run spacers really but don't think I will have much choice unless there is something wrong with the way its set up atm. More pics on the way

as you can see the left side sticks out a lot further than the right hoping that allignment can help if i tuck em in a bit.....

Last edited:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
can see the pics now - those wheels suit the car much better and once the alignments all sorted and they're on then it'll look great :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers mate! I think it needed some aggressive wheels to set it off,the old ones were way too fancy for me lol
Hope getting them cambered in a bit and getting the allignment done will sort my problems.
Fingers crossed

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers mate,was thinking bout spraying them white,but now they are on might just leave them as they are, for now........
Gonna get some blue wheel nuts to break up the colour a bit and to match my brakes

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers james,wish I had it all sorted for sunday ,ended up whacking my 15mm spacers back on there for now so I can get it over to get the allignment done,fingers crossed will be able to sort it out,love the way its looking now though,my nuts should be here monday hopefully so will get more pics up then,once my old wheels are sold should have some more bits on the way

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Looks miles better :) what type of nuts you going for? I could do with some new ones..

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers mate, the old wheels really did let it down!
I was gonna get some neo chrome alu nuts originally but have Heard they are prone to cross threading:down: ,so going to give the rota steel nuts a shot,they are 20 quid a set and they do both closed and open ended,so gonna get a set of blue closed nuts and a set of blue open ended locking nuts so I can find the locker easily lol:wack:

Last edited:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
oh cheers, didn't know rota did steel nuts. post some pics up when you get them on as I might get myself some :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
No worries mate will get some pics up,they only just started doing them in the last couple of months,they do locking nuts too so gonna get a set of both ,they are only £20 a set so not expensive either,blue red black or chrome I think are the only colours they do,will get pics up when they arrive hopefully beginning of next week.

Reaction score
Country
looking good mate! i wanna see it in the flesh! mmm. looks like it might be a contender for lowest ride Vs. JamesS15's white one haha

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers bud,mines not that low had it raised about an inch since I bout it,used to run 7 deg neg camber on the rear to tuck em under the arches as it was so low lol not any more ,I like to be able to drive it with out rubbing under fast corneriing!
Will be getting to some meets,hopefully the august meet almost defo jae! So I am sure that we will see each others cars soon

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
^^^ +1 what are your plans next buddy? :thumbs:

The only aluminium nuts IMO that are worth the money are RAYS DURALUMIN which set me back around £100 when I first got them for my AVS rims after getting the S15 home:

These are light as feck - you think they're plastic?! But they are so strong and never corrode. 4 years of crap British weather and they lasted longer than the Ultralite alu nuts which split and corrode after 3 to 4 months??!! :wack:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
cheers guys,i have lots of plans lol but no money till i sell my civic .
would have gone for a set of rays nuts,but tbh i got a set of locking nuts and full set of normal nuts for £40,saves me cash for other things!!
was gonna do my wheels white but thinking i may just leave them black and do something with them,maybe some blue highlights.
next on the list of things to do is fit my rear discs and pads get it over to wheels in motion and have the allignment sorted.Get my manifold on.
Got some black diamond mesh on the way for the front bumper to tidy tht up a bit then i am gonna start upping the power,as i have the base all sorted now,suspension,arms,diff,brakes strut bars arbs all done so its defo ready for more power!!!
i guess first steps would be ebc of some sort,maybe hks not certain yet,z32 and fmic the get i mapped with nistune probably.
Then i will have to get saving for injectors and turbo,or new bodykit,hven't decided yet i always hated my kit but now its despoilered and the rims are on it suits it much better.
so yup loads of plans just need to sell my car ,wheels etc then will be on with the show!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
If you're interested in getting EBC sorted then seriously check out Gizzmo MS-2 from Conceptua... much cheaper than HKS and other Jap brands although Gizzmo is not cheap tat... they work really well :)

About £200 and MS-2 (newer version) also includes turbo timer :thumbs: