What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I suppose that at least if you do the pearl/ flake idea and don’t like it you can always repaint it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah it won’t be too hard to flat it back and lacquer it again if I want to . Have tried pearl over carbon before and it looks sweet . Just a case of finding the right colour to match the car . It is a different gold it will look pony

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
looks lovely... Now hurry up and finish it! :D
cheers man . Yeah maybe next year ! Lol chatting to the fabricator over the weekend so will see when it’s going off for Blasting , hopefully still on track to get it back January sometime so I can paint the shell

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
Forgot you are going all out on it. Are you having anything done while its there? (tubed front ends, bash bar, new boot floor) other than the blasting that is...

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Forgot you are going all out on it. Are you having anything done while its there? (tubed front ends, bash bar, new boot floor) other than the blasting that is...
Yeah buddy it’s getting a full custom tubed front end , front tubs , flat floor in the boot and some general rust repairs . When it comes back should be ready for me to smooth and tuck the bay, blend the quarters and paint the shell. I’m keeping the rest of the panels and kit here so I can hopefully get it all painted and ready to go back on the car .
Then ideally will get it shipped off to have the engine in and ready for some shows in 2018 ! Fingers crossed

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
cool proper demo/showcar look farward to seeing it next year then. Just dont park too close to mine as it will look a bit poverty spec next to yours :redface:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
cool proper demo/showcar look farward to seeing it next year then. Just dont park too close to mine as it will look a bit poverty spec next to yours :redface:
Ha yeah should be pretty good demo car for next year then probably going to whack some aero on it and track it the following year . Pa ha ha ok I will try sure it’s not that bad though

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Got involved in the Black Friday deals and picked myself up some bits for the build .
Managed to get really good deals on a full set up front and rear adjustable whiteline arbs with bushes etc
Whiteline rear subframe bushes and a mishimoto starter motor
Few little additions but definitely good ones

Will be a lot of updates of the engine soon as I believe it should be getting started in January and will be buying the final parts I need for that .
Considering uprated bits further like shimless valves , naprec strengthened timing chain and hks Kevlar belts if anyone has experience with these at all?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
More stuff
Got some seat rails at long last so can mount the seats find out if I can actually fit in the car with them