What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Reaction score
Country
Ha ha at least mine will stand out hey Bro . White edge kits dime a dozen
Glad to see it still looking fresh

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk
Always fresh, but honestly bro, looking forward to yours sitting pretty :)

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Ha ha that’s because they only officially made 9 m specs in that colour

Oh Christ I didn’t know that haha! I saw there was one going at auction recently. Bet that didn’t go cheap...

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Oh Christ I didn’t know that haha! I saw there was one going at auction recently. Bet that didn’t go cheap...
Yeah buddy found a register of all the colours , defo one of the rarest! Weird really as it’s such a lovely colour and the 34 looks immense in it ! Yeah I can imagine it would definitely have caught a premium

Reaction score
Country
Yeah buddy found a register of all the colours , defo one of the rarest! Weird really as it’s such a lovely colour and the 34 looks immense in it ! Yeah I can imagine it would definitely have caught a premium

I’m guessing blue was the most common? Did they ever do a red one or was that only the Nismo one?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I’m guessing blue was the most common? Did they ever do a red one or was that only the Nismo one?
Just found an actual chart for all the colours . Was 131 over all models in silica breaths still the rarest colour ! Most common was white by the looks of it ! GTR-Registry.com - EN-R34-Colours

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Just found an actual chart for all the colours . Was 131 over all models in silica breath. Most common was white by the looks of it ! GTR-Registry.com - EN-R34-Colours

Oh wow red and yellow are actually rarer...

They sold it in more colours than the S15. A couple colours there that the S15 would have looked great in.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Oh wow red and yellow are actually rarer...

They sold it in more colours than the S15. A couple colours there that the S15 would have looked great in.
Only in the gtr if you look at the bottom chart that’s the total across all models
Yeah is some real nice colours man could help me with customers looking for nice Nissan colours in future

Reaction score
Country
Only in the gtr if you look at the bottom chart that’s the total across all models
Yeah is some real nice colours man could help me with customers looking for nice Nissan colours in future

Oh yeah...

That weird Aqua Silver colour you could get the S15 in is quite cool. Don’t know if that would get old though, think I still prefer TV3.

I’ve hijacked your thread, sorry.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Oh yeah...

That weird Aqua Silver colour you could get the S15 in is quite cool. Don’t know if that would get old though, think I still prefer TV3.

I’ve hijacked your thread, sorry.
Yeah I think I have only ever seen 2 in that colour ha ha much prefer the brilliant blue though. Especially when it’s fresh looks mint ha ha it’s cool man , is nice to chat on the forum ! Seems a little quiet recently

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I think I have only ever seen 2 in that colour ha ha much prefer the brilliant blue though. Especially when it’s fresh looks mint ha ha it’s cool man , is nice to chat on the forum ! Seems a little quiet recently

Yeah, I need to get mine properly polished back at some point - it could do with it to put some more depth back in the paint. On the hunt for another rear bumper too as mine’s going to cost too much to get repaired.

Yeah it does seem a bit quiet to be fair.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah, I need to get mine properly polished back at some point - it could do with it to put some more depth back in the paint. On the hunt for another rear bumper too as mine’s going to cost too much to get repaired.

Yeah it does seem a bit quiet to be fair.
Yeah does help giving it a nice machine polish and wax . I have an oem bumper at the unit if you’re after stock ?

Reaction score
Country
Yeah does help giving it a nice machine polish and wax . I have an oem bumper at the unit if you’re after stock ?

Oh really!? Yeah I’m after a stock one, I’ve been looking for ages for one

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Oh My that colour! :jaw: Well Done Mr Peglio! Can't wait to see it done
Thanks man! It’s a bit different isn’t it , pretty sure it’s going to be exactly what I wanted when it’s done ! Fingers crossed , excited