What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Reaction score
Country
9 years jeez haha that’s amazing to hear man, hopefully it hasn’t been too unreliable but I bet it’s worth it! Keep hearing nice S15’s are getting harder to come by so hopefully I find one and stick with it as you’ve done. You’re making me get too excited, I’ve got to wait till June/July, sell my current car then get the boys at torque gt to find me one! Checking on these forums and goo-net every day isn’t helping...

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
9 years jeez haha that’s amazing to hear man, hopefully it hasn’t been too unreliable but I bet it’s worth it! Keep hearing nice S15’s are getting harder to come by so hopefully I find one and stick with it as you’ve done. You’re making me get too excited, I’ve got to wait till June/July, sell my current car then get the boys at torque gt to find me one! Checking on these forums and goo-net every day isn’t helping...
Tbh it’s been very reliable , only been off the road long periods of time when I have been working on it . Never broken down as such , broken a few diffs and driveshafts 🤣 bout it really
Ah man then after that have to wait for it to arrive and get registered ! That’s gonna be a long old wait ha ha will defo be worth it dude and torque are good guys so won’t sell you a crap one

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Oh right, that’s good then, so long as it isn’t breaking down every week haha I used to worry about getting an s15 for that reason but I’m just gonna go ahead and get one before prices go too high.

Aye it will be torture waiting but from the emails I’ve sent to Darren, he seems really decent so I’m hopeful. Quick question as I can’t seem to find one anywhere, have you had the rear fog light rerouted to the main taillight/is that possible? The look of the square red fog light hanging off the bumper would drive me mad hahaha

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Oh right, that’s good then, so long as it isn’t breaking down every week haha I used to worry about getting an s15 for that reason but I’m just gonna go ahead and get one before prices go too high.

Aye it will be torture waiting but from the emails I’ve sent to Darren, he seems really decent so I’m hopeful. Quick question as I can’t seem to find one anywhere, have you had the rear fog light rerouted to the main taillight/is that possible? The look of the square red fog light hanging off the bumper would drive me mad hahaha
Yeah Darren is sound you won’t have any problems
No as long as they are well looked after will be fine .
I service mine every 6 months regardless of mileage and do gearbox and diff every 18 months . Keeps it all fresh
Yeah they can go in the rear taillight easy enough dude . I got an r6 bike brake light for mine as it’s just a thin strip of led and tucked it close to the bumper

Reaction score
Country
Aye that sounds like a good plan with a car like that, getting serviced every so often to make sure everything is tip top. Ah right, that’s fine then, I see people with the box fog light hanging off and I just want to rip it off hahaha, I’m sure there’s many ways to get them integrated neatly like yours. As I couldn’t even change my own light bulb on my first car, I’m hoping to learn with the S15. I don’t think I’ll get to sleep tonight, way too excited and I’ve not even found one yet ��

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Aye that sounds like a good plan with a car like that, getting serviced every so often to make sure everything is tip top. Ah right, that’s fine then, I see people with the box fog light hanging off and I just want to rip it off hahaha, I’m sure there’s many ways to get them integrated neatly like yours. As I couldn’t even change my own light bulb on my first car, I’m hoping to learn with the S15. I don’t think I’ll get to sleep tonight, way too excited and I’ve not even found one yet ��
Yeah it’s well worth doing , it’s only when older cars are neglected that you will have issues .
I would do oil and filter at 6 months plus check spark plugs
Then at 12 months do oil , filter , sparks and fuel filter then at the next / which would be 18 months, do box and diff oil or do it at 12 months if you’re covering a lot of mileage.
I would also recommend doing the full works when you first get the car so you know where you stand with it
Yeah the f1 style ones are cool , did one on the rocket bunny 15 we built also got one going on a gt86 bunny we are doing too .
If worked right they can fit in well for sure

Not the best pic but the triangle in the middle of the diffuser is a fog light , can also flash like a rain light too which is pretty cool

Reaction score
Country
Yeah exactly, with care I’m sure they’d last ages. That looks like a pretty sound service schedule you’ve got, would definitely do the full whammy when new and then like you said, every 6 months for small service and 12 for the big one, will definitely come back to this thread for more info haha Yeah that looks really cool, will need to get looking closer to the time as to what will fit the specific car, don’t think I’ll be going widebody straight away, maybe some slight fenders etc after a wee while. Think I saw a vertex kit equipped example on goo-net actually and it looked mega (but I’ve got no clue how to insert pics)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Decided to smooth my inlet to tidy it up a bit before paint . Going to look pretty sharp !
Also decided to go polished letters on the cam cover for now , although I think I will end up doing them gold

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
I love the clocks with 'mine' written on them lol. Did you have the inlet made custom mate?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I love the clocks with 'mine' written on them lol. Did you have the inlet made custom mate?
I have 3 s15 in atm so don’t want them getting muddled ha ha ha

Yeah it’s a custom inlet , I didn’t like the way it looked with all the welds on show wasn’t really suited to the rest of the build so I’m smoothing the top then will paint it to match the theme

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@cinister47

Torque GT imported mine for me a couple of years a go and they installed the rear fog light in with the reverse light and put a little switch in just down to the right of the steering wheel. The only issue I've ever had with it was that it's white instead of red so when it came to getting its MOT my mechanic coloured the light in with a red marker pen and it passed haha. Just rubbed it after it had it passed.

Reaction score
Country
Hahaha aye I’m hoping for a nice clean way to integrate it, I hate those reflective boxes stuck on to the bottom of the bumper. As with peglio, a nice different way of integrating the fog light would be awesome, maybe the same type but at both sides of the number plate would look cool?

Reaction score
Country
Torque GT imported mine for me a couple of years a go and they installed the rear fog light in with the reverse light and put a little switch in just down to the right of the steering wheel. The only issue I've ever had with it was that it's white instead of red so when it came to getting its MOT my mechanic coloured the light in with a red marker pen and it passed haha. Just rubbed it after it had it passed.
You could always just get a red bulb haha, got mine off eBay for £1.50

Reaction score
Country
Nice vertex edge kit on this link - I’m not getting an S15 till next year as a result of only being 18 at the moment so insurance will be a bit high and I don’t have a garage to store it in but searching goo-net every day is killing me... Seeing more and more cars with vertex kits is tempting haha ??????? ???? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Nice vertex edge kit on this link - I’m not getting an S15 till next year as a result of only being 18 at the moment so insurance will be a bit high and I don’t have a garage to store it in but searching goo-net every day is killing me... Seeing more and more cars with vertex kits is tempting haha ??????? ???? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Ha ha I bet it is man ! Does look nice that , same wheels as mine as well good price too , really like the colour on that !

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Well now we have an actual date in mind to start the build I thought it would be a good idea to start checking through all the parts I have here to make sure I’m not missing anything that could hold the build up !
Picked up some nice stuff along the way , ant wait to get this together