What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
More goodies on the way and also just received my gk tech billet diff cover ! So glad I got one it’s awesome

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
One more piece to come tomorrow and the engine can b totally finished

My billet oil pick up arrived today and the car is booked in at absolute customs to get all the fabrication done in the engine bay should be back within a week

Excited to finally get this moving again

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
ooo... there are some vrey nice bits going into this build! roll on its completion it going to be epic!
Thanks man , I’m trying my hardest to get the best I can afford for it ! Hopefully the end result will be worth the wait

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cars off to her temporary home for a week or 2
Finally getting the fab work sorted on the bay . Can’t wait to get her back

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Little update

After a lot of set backs and even more new parts ...
The engine is back from the machinist , the new crank has been prepped and they are getting ready to do final assembly on the engine finally !!!!

In the mean time the car is at absolute customs having my custom front end made up.
Had my first update pics and vids .
Nicks making some custom fixing point tabs for it , mocked up a jig and started chopping

Can’t wait to start mocking everything up and get the car in paint at long last

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
So are you tubing the front then or was.this to just cut out the rust? Any pics of the block from the machinist? Doesn't look like it'll be ready for japfest lol

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
So are you tubing the front then or was.this to just cut out the rust? Any pics of the block from the machinist? Doesn't look like it'll be ready for japfest lol
Was doing tubs anyway and wanted a removable slam panel so made sense to just chop it all off and start from scratch

No pics yet as it’s still all wrapped up until they start assembly , hopefully be getting some pics soon to update

No not gonna rush it to get done man been off the road long enough , a few more months to make it perfect will be worth it .
Anyway I have 30 odd cars booked to get through before I can start doing much to my own

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Looking really good!

If you're looking for car number 31 to get through my RX7 needs some love :lol:
Cheers dude
Ha yeah man I’d be happy to have a look , actually have a nice rx7 coming in March for the full works be nice to do more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
So finally after a lot of issues and a new block I have my bottom end being assembled !
Hopefully the whole engine will be built in the next few weeks . Proper excited to let this rip man it’s going to be amazing

Reaction score
Country
Not gonna lie, nursing a semi right now haha

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Incredible stuff :target:
Hopefully have more updates soon. The metal worker is waiting on some new tooling to make the tubs one piece how I want them . He is also going to be cutting all custom tabs and fixings for it , should be nice when it’s done !
Car is also now booked end of March to get the engine in and have gearbox mount and prop made for the cd009 conversion . Finally get to see the engine sat in the car
Will update with more pics of the engine build when he’s back on it , his Mrs just had a kid so is off for a fortnight