What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

Pics from Lewis visit to protuner / hoping for some new pics once it’s all cleaned up this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Made more progress today . Had to get my car off the lift to inspect a customers car So I decided it would be a good idea to finish prepping the bay and inner arches to get them into epoxy so they are protected ( plus saves me cleaning them up again as I have already done it 3 times )

Reaction score
Country
This is a crazy build hahaha complete brand new car, awesome to see it done very well though, excited to see the finished product mate

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
This is a crazy build hahaha complete brand new car, awesome to see it done very well though, excited to see the finished product mate
Cheers dude I am getting properly excited now ! Even just to see the engine set up sat in the bay will be buzzing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

Boomerang mounts rebuilt now ; outer sills sorted . Rear tubs are done too . Will be getting the quarter glass out this week so I can start prepping to bond and smooth the quarters . Moving along nicely ! Hopefully will have more updates on the engine build this week

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
This is literally longer than waiting for VTEC to kick in :pound:
Course it is been on my own at work up until 6 weeks ago ,7 days a week 12 hours a day minimum , no time for my own stuff ! Now I have finally got 2 good lads working with me I get one day a week to crack on . Couple more months should be looking at starting to paint

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Had the quarter glass out of mine ready to start blending the quarters , got a few 15’s in atm

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Bare metalled the doors and boot lid today , did some metal repairs / dent removal and epoxied the panels . Coming together nicely
Apparently they are starting final assembly on the engine next week so fingers crossed I will be getting it back this month so I can test fit everything at last

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Amazing beautiful work man, always check in here to one day see the finished article and the work you've done between visits never, ever disappoints!

Hope you're well and business is good.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Amazing beautiful work man, always check in here to one day see the finished article and the work you've done between visits never, ever disappoints!

Hope you're well and business is good.
Thank you mate trying to keep the standard up ha ha shouldn’t be more than a couple of months now till paint . Aiming to be all done ready for mapping end of the year
Yeah really good thanks ! Business is mega busy for a long while to come so all headed in the right direction *touch wood*
Hope you and the family are keeping well mate what are you driving nowadays ?

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Glad to hear it, the work you're doing looks great and the premises looks really nice. Family are good thanks, got a 7 year old now that's almost how long I've been out of the silv! A while back I got chatting to vinnie, had all these ideas about another 15 and a jz engine etc, got to some sums and it was just gonna be a bottomless money hole. Ended up getting a new mustang gt which is more than likely costing me far less, had it over a year now.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Glad to hear it, the work you're doing looks great and the premises looks really nice. Family are good thanks, got a 7 year old now that's almost how long I've been out of the silv! A while back I got chatting to vinnie, had all these ideas about another 15 and a jz engine etc, got to some sums and it was just gonna be a bottomless money hole. Ended up getting a new mustang gt which is more than likely costing me far less, had it over a year now.
Yeah I remember it wasn’t long after you had a kid that the Silvia moved on , can’t believe it’s been so long already ! Yeah they do end up being like that nice one , I know someone who has one and loves it

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
It's kind of like the silvia, same colour, rwd and powerful just a LOT heavier!