What's new

WTB: Radiator! Asap

Reaction score
Country
My coolant leak was the rad. its chucking coolant out the rear centre. Not sure how its got a hole there, but either way, i'l look into it once its removed. for the meantime. i need a new rad.

Any offers, preferable for a skinny one instead of a chunky 50mm one

goes with out saying, it wants to be leak free. lol

Also, need it with me NLT Friday 23rd March.
If no offers, its gonna have to be another damn japspeed one! (current is the 50 something mm japspeed one)

Cheers
Jase

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Have you spoken to Japspeed about this? I know Apex performance tend to exchange problem rad's even if they are out of warranty as good-will as long as you haven't damaged it yourself. I imagine japspeed may do something similar for you.

Let us know how you get on.

Reaction score
Country
Oh really?!
I'l get on the phone to them tomorrow! failing that, theres going to be a Koyo en-route! :)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Jet us know how you get on Jase. Will be interesting to find out. How long have you had it?

drifter

Reaction score
Country
Pretty sure I've got a good standard rad in the shed if you get no joy with Japspeed :)

Reaction score
Country
Ah poop. You're a few hours too late. i had to get one ordered today, so i did. and i didnt go to japspeed ;)

.. I went to Koyo. and its coming next week :p Its the daddy of all radiators, and i had to sell the car to afford it. (not really, but might have well have.) haha

drifter

Reaction score
Country
No worries mate :) I've got a Koyo, had it for a few years now you won't be disappointed :)