What's new

S14/S15 Front & Rear Ball Joints - The Same Part No.?

Reaction score
Country

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
I'm 99% sure they are!! I swapped my bottom arms for s14 ones and swapped my balljoints over. So they fit in the arms ok. Then I swapped my rear hubs for some s14 ones and they fitted perfectly into the tapered section. So should be all good mate!

Reaction score
Country
Sam, i need to know whether the front ball joints are the same as the rear ball joints, i.e. - should i order two pairs of the Moog K9820 Front Lower Ball Joint, to replace the front and the rear on mine.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
ah I see, sorry I miss read your post! I'm pretty sure that they are the same, but I have no actual experience! If s14 are same front and rear then s15 will be too!

Reaction score
Country
You + two people on SXOC have confirmed this so i'll get to ordering, cheers dude. I don't know why it's hard to find info on this. maybe due to them not taking as much abuse as the fronts, they rarely get changed.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Not a problem buddy, You would have thought they would just be listed as s15 ball joints rather than front ball joints, is rather strange.
I only know they fit because dean and Craig both replaced all 4 when they did their underbody refresh. I intend to do the same when I do mine. Can't go wrong with moog, I bought arms and ball joints for my ek and the quality is top notch.