What's new

S15 colours, codes and trims

D

duckychan

Engine No.: SR20441764B
Chassis No.: S15029826

hi all i;m curretly new to this forum. hope to learn from all the gurus n experts here. hmm currently i;m looking at getting a s15 but when i check around with my mates i realised that the car is not a spec r but its JDM specs. was wondering if anyone can advise how to tell between a spec r and a non spec r. i know a spec r luxury comes with chrome speedo dials and leather seats and the headlights internals are chrome.

T

Toby

Does anyone know the paint code for the white inside the engine bay?

T

Toby

Anyone at all, my car is pearl white, just want to touch up a few bits?

Reaction score
WK0 is pearl white.

the colour might not match though as it came out quite grey for me, the pearl white is a bugger.. best to get a match to your car made..

T

Toby

Cheers buddy, but im after the code for the colour in the engine bay, thats not a pearl.

Reaction score
i can supply any paint you guys want! but without the car or panel i could only offer a standard shade to that colour.And down in reading area id say at least 50% of bodyshops are using waterbased paints due to solvent based paints being slowly outlawed due to the voc limits they carry.

Reaction score
Country
Seeking engine bay paint recommendation in the UK:

I have a pearl white car (Aspen White WKO) but the engine bay is just a flat white, not pearl. The car came with a small amount of rust on one of seams near a suspension turret, which I have rubbed down and treated with Bilt hamber Hydrate 80 so its all sealed now. Can anyone recommend an exact paint match for the engine bay?

I do plan on ordering the Aspen White touch up pens from perfectrun in japan but presumably I can get a matching flat white for the engine bay locally in the UK, from Halfords or similar.

Reaction score
Country
Can anyone recommend an exact paint match for the engine bay?
I do plan on ordering the Aspen White touch up pens from perfectrun in japan but presumably I can get a matching flat white for the engine bay locally in the UK, from Halfords or similar.
It may be easier to just redo your whole engine bay in all honesty mate. Its on my 'to do' list. All you really have to do is cover the engine block up, and remove all the pipes and such around it. respray, and reassemble. a job for a weekend i think. As far as i'm aware the colour codes arent written anywhere for the engine bay :( so its just guess work really..

Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried to locate where to buy the blue interior (i've heard it called 'package b interior') trying to chase one one down for my s15, however i am located in australia

Reaction score
Country
are stock s15 seats like the red and orange options ridiculously rare and unable to get your hands on any more? could look into re-doing my stock seats with the material and going on the guidelines of the pictures

Reaction score
Country
I am also after the color code of the white engine bay, had some rust removed so I want to tidy it up.