What's new

S15 Feature........

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Right guys I am gonna try and get together a S15 feature in the near future hopefully mid or end of september
so I want to know how many of u will be wanting to attend this so i can get some figures together...

Cheers Ming

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
sorry mate no can do hehe...but i really need real figures cuz i will need to speak to the mag compaine and try and get somethign sorted but need some kinda numbers b4 i can do that

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Might be worth PMing the UK and Ireland bods, as they may not have spotted this. That's assuming, of course, that its too far for the Vikings... :)

D

Derek

What ye sayin ye feckers?? I might get J tuner to feature the Irish cars when there over.. Maybe ye can travel to this side of pond.. :wave:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
nonono haha
its just that i thought we might have a big one all together but if its really too much well u can get it done over there and they could fit it together with the uk one

D

Derek

Yeah an Separate Irish feature would probally be handier. I wouldn't really head over just for feature. Unless there was a show on aswell. Looks like i wouldn't even make any uk show now this year. :(

Reaction score
Country
feature sounds good, i'll try make it... if i can get time off. Any i deals where the feature will be, gotta plan if im going over... was also thinking of heading over to TRAX in silverstone, it happening in sept. big car show and trackday/drag event.

L

Lee75

I'll be up for it when i finaly get it on the road :nod:
(taking it in for prep tomorrow :D )