What's new

FS: Yashio Factory Gear Gaiter

Shorty

Reaction score
Website
www.daiko.co.uk
Country
As title says, I've got a Yashio Factory Gear Gaiter sitting about that I dont need.
Never been used and will fit a Spec R no problemo as that is what its for! I'll get a photo of it up when I'm home if I remember...

£35 ono

Picture just an example off of Mints one but obviously not the same gaiter!

^_^

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I prob be interested if you can get some pics up. :D
This the carbon look with pink stitching??

Last edited:

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Thought you would of had first dibs peglio?! A tad harsh I feel that.

Shorty

Reaction score
Website
www.daiko.co.uk
Country
If someone might be interested and someone is interested which do you go for? I knew it wud come across mean and im sorry dude!! I actually asked my.mates about my mini dilemma as i dont like to be an ass. Considering i got 3 pms around the same time offering cash there n then. if i sell other yashio stuff ill let you know ^_^

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
It's cool . Just wanted to see pics as I couldn't remember what it looked like and the pic in the thread wasn't working at work otherwise I would have taken it but there ya go. That's why on other forums I use all deals have to be done in thread until a sale is agreed then go to pm.
Wouldnt have taken much just to MSG me and say someone else is interested if you want it say so .....
As I said its cool man

Last edited:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Did it not fit the 5sp gaitor? As I think you only just bought that and you've got a spec S with the 5sp?

Only asking as I have the same box/gaitor and was going to get that Yashio gaitor for mine so if it doesn't fit I won't bother.. or am I complete wrong lol..

Shorty

Reaction score
Website
www.daiko.co.uk
Country
Totally didnt fit!! Spec r has an inner surround that i dont have an if i did it would mean i wouldnt get into 2nd, 4th or reverse. haha!! Super fail by me i guess but i didnt know and said it was for a spec s so maybe mines just weird or its only made for spec R's? Have you got an inner surround thingy? Blonde words. haga. i do also now have a carbon fibre inner surround that came with my carbon fibre radio and gear surround. haha!

Last edited by a moderator:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
No it's the same for me I have also got the carbon fibre surround and the spec r middle inner thing like you say I can't select the gears so I didn't use it and just bought a new s14 gaitor of ebay which fits fine :nod:

Reaction score
Country
Chris, I have the same yashio set up including the spin knob and use the EPRacing carbon gear surround and it all fits fine. Looks just like the first photo, I'll sell you mine when I start stripping the car.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ah sweet as cheers mate!!!
Why are you stripping th car btw??

Also would a short shift like the Nismo not stop the problem you guys are having or am I way off base?