What's new

FS: Yashio Factory Gear Gaiter

Reaction score
Country
Really? I use the epracing surround and i cant use the inner bit. random
Had to get the dremmel out as the carbon tabs which were rubish and dont line up with anything, but cut it to shape and got it to fit in the end.

Ah sweet as cheers mate!!!
Why are you stripping th car btw??

Also would a short shift like the Nismo not stop the problem you guys are having or am I way off base?
Stripping it because of the roll cage is going in and the dash is coming out for a carbon one, basically the whole interior is going, gearbox is being replaced with a Hollinger so I won't be able to use the current set up (shame as I love that JDM pink :) )

Shorty

Reaction score
Website
www.daiko.co.uk
Country
Yeah the whole surround wasnt the best to line up which kinda bugged me but its in now and looks super nice so im happy ^_^ Hoping to get my old dash covered in carbon fibre by Mint as my old one has holes and everything.... who skrews into the dash really?!?!? boooo...

Reaction score
Country
Bugged me too not like is was cheap either. Carbon dash will look cool, just hope there's not to much glare off the wet carbon, i'm lucky as I work on autoclaves and i'm going to use my r&d autoclave to bake a dry carbon dash with pre-preg carbon, just need to get the dash out to work on the mould, lots of work to do first though. Will be an interesting project if it works though.

Shorty

Reaction score
Website
www.daiko.co.uk
Country
Exactly, I had to sand down where my hazard light button comes through as I couldnt turn it off once it was in...
My work works with lasers so thats no use!! Definately going to keep an eye out for when you do that and see how that goes as that sounds pretty awesome!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
An sweet as mate I will prob take that whole centre section then if it's up for sale ;)
look forward to seeing your car finished dude a lot of hard work going into it! Gona be awesome when it's all done!!!
love JdM pink I am gonna respray my dash yashio pink/purple metallic just to be different lol

Reaction score
Country
It's going to be used for the mould so will probably be in poor shape when i'm finished with it, but if it's not then for sure.

Yashio pink for the dash, sweet......

I'm in saving mode at the moment for some of the bigger parts for the build so not much movement on my thread at the moment, I did buy a Innovate air/fuel sensor recently but that it. More to come soon :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yes mate has to be done gotta do something different gonna retrim the top of he dash in grey alcantara and then paint all the plastic in the pink should look mad when it's done! I meant all the carbon bits dude if they will be sold?
I have been keeping an eye on your thread was wondering what had been happening!Look forward to the next updates! Oh and cheers for the lines btw fit perfect and look nice too!! :D

Reaction score
Country
Cool mate, love alcantara. Looking forward to seeing your dash done and glad the lines went in ok.....