What's new

Zillalife X Garage 21 Rocket Bunny S15 Drift Car

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
Well,

Took the car to Protuner (Greg Gush) yesterday for a map and what can i say! you pay for what you get and Greg was amazing!

Started out by compression leak / coil testing the car ! that gave me good and bad ish news

Cly1 - 10.9
Cly2 - 10.1
Cly3 - 10.0
Cyl4 - 10.9

No leakes but we then checked cyl 2/3 as they were lower and found a 4/8% exh valve leak. Which means i will need it refreshing in a few years. As expected the engine is getting to 100k now.

With that in mind Greg started to map it. The last time this car was mapped was when it was in japan.

Its had some crazy JDM map on there which set the rpm limit to 8000!!! no rocker arm stoppers fitted! (which i have now purchased from Gregs part's bin ) The map was running lean even on idle!!! how its still running is a miracle or as Greg said I must look after it!

Here is the original Map

After 6 hours of mapping this was the result.

RPM max lowered to 7600.
Turbo spools 300 RPM earlier

335.3bhp @fly
30ft/lbs @fly

RWHP is 286bhp

Boost @ 1.1 bar

Due to the flater curve we think my engine is cammed. So next week im going to take the cam cover off and have a look.

Car feels awesome! much cleaner / smoother response and pulls VERY well.

Im a very happy customer :)

Big thanks Greg!

Reaction score
Country
all the sliding around you do bouncing off the limiter.............. your engine is surviving, no RAS, never even had the cam cover off, gearbox is not broken... had a good run haven't ya

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
Been an exciting few days!!!

I have the very first prototype samples of the Zilla Life bucket seats to test out!

The quality is awesome!

Reaction score
Country
Just read this through from page 1, some transformation..! Are Zilla one of your sponsors? Look forward to seeing it at Japfest anyway dude.