What's new

Dealings with Japspeed

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
There was tax to pay on it because I declared full value. I will dig out my receipt for it if you like? Still worked out fairly cheap tbh
You will need one of these batteries mate( or something similar) http://www.tayna.co.uk/Type-054-Varta-Asia-Car-Battery-P3201.html and to fit it is the usual cut the battery tray jobbie. Not sure I have any pics, if I think about it later will get some for you( if I do have pics will be in my build thread )

Reaction score
Country
I may be wrong but i think that all these batteries are used in jap cars in ireland anyways...my Ae111 has the exact same battery so should be ok
Yes nengun asked me if i wanted to choose 10 percent but I wasnt quite sure what he was suggesting

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
They offer the chance to declare lower value on the package so that you pay less tax on import. I normally wouldn't risk it incAse it got damaged in transit you would only be covered for the lower value declared .

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
You can import parts threw limitless import they ship a container full of parts every month benefits you get what you ask for import duty is less because it's a container instead of individual parts of course they take something for it but the service is good

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Same as injection imports. I have used them before and are very good. Just found dealing directly with nengun cheaper this time round

Reaction score
Country
I have used Matt as limitless he is excellent! Never used injection imports but I assume its the same idea

@ChrisCooke I bumped into a lad at a car meet last week near my house and he said he had one of these 3 years ago on an s14 and they were outstanding quality and very good but I have had mixed reviews on these