What's new

I want a Varietta :(

Reaction score
Country
Now that you mention it I think I read that on here before, does that mean that it has all the extra bracing just not the 6 speed, helical & 200bhp?
Not sure about the bracing but pretty sure the autech spec s got the 6 speed box from the spec r and a tuned sr20 de

Reaction score
Country
Such cool looking cars! Are there many at all in the UK?
I've never heard of one, or seen one in the UK. But thats not why I want one! I love them! The only issue is the elongated boot... Its almost as long as the bonnet and looks a bit weird until you get used to it i guess. Looks much better with a spoiler of some description on it though :)

S15 Varietta.. or BMW E60 M5? :p

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
There is defo at least 1 that's bronze one for sale was down the road from me . Top notch look better roof down than up imo the garage mak one is amazing bmw are boring! Ha ha

Reaction score
Country
I've never heard of one, or seen one in the UK. But thats not why I want one! I love them! The only issue is the elongated boot... Its almost as long as the bonnet and looks a bit weird until you get used to it i guess. Looks much better with a spoiler of some description on it though :)

S15 Varietta.. or BMW E60 M5? :p
M5 anyday

Reaction score
Country
There is defo at least 1 that's bronze one for sale was down the road from me . Top notch look better roof down than up imo the garage mak one is amazing bmw are boring! Ha ha
The M5 is anything BUT boring! 5l V10 with 500+bhp!? It sounds incredible, goes like stink, and its a big fat saloon! Its the ultimate sleeper!... oh wait. no.. no its not. BMW tarted the E60 up something rotten. But its still insane! :D

M5 anyday
;)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha I just don't really like bmw's I guess. 1m coupe and 6m are alright but not really my cup of tea. If I had to have a big fast German motor I would have an rs6 avant . Do sound nice though I will give you that!

Reaction score
Country