What's new

Mike's Spec-R

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Hah! Cheers bud, though plenty of cleaning and tidying to do yet! It's one of those things. Like anything white I suppose its easier to clean when theyre kept clean, I try not to let the wheels get to much brake dust on them so the insides are easier to wipe down with your hands through the spokes! I love the look of them but I can't forget that they are copies of the te37's!

All the pics apart from the one in the middle were from the other night the 272 forum meet my mate wanted to go to, it was a fair old way and car was filthy by time we got there! The ps13 was an animal, love the insane old school look of them!

Reaction score
Country
Hey there Mike,

First of all that is one sexual, SEXUAL looking S15. You have pretty much done everything that I want to do to my S15 when I eventually get one :D

Got 2 quick questions, how would you rate Torque GT? As they might be the company I will choose to get me an S15! And secondly where the F did you source that front aero bumper? lol was it here in the UK or abroad?

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Hey there Mike,

First of all that is one sexual, SEXUAL looking S15. You have pretty much done everything that I want to do to my S15 when I eventually get one :D

Got 2 quick questions, how would you rate Torque GT? As they might be the company I will choose to get me an S15! And secondly where the F did you source that front aero bumper? lol was it here in the UK or abroad?
Cheers pal, she's come along way since i bought it but im sure its not the end of the story yet!

Torque gt come highly recommended, haven't got a bad word to say about them. Mike is very helpful.

The bumper was ordered through Nissan UK, I ordered it through Garage-D so they could chase it up for me. It was delayed alot and took 3 and half months to arrived and it cost the earth, that said it adds value to the car and it was always my intention to have the full aero kit. :)

Reaction score
Country
Cheers pal, she's come along way since i bought it but im sure its not the end of the story yet!

Torque gt come highly recommended, haven't got a bad word to say about them. Mike is very helpful.

The bumper was ordered through Nissan UK, I ordered it through Garage-D so they could chase it up for me. It was delayed alot and took 3 and half months to arrived and it cost the earth, that said it adds value to the car and it was always my intention to have the full aero kit. :)
What more do you have planned for it?

If the bumper cost the earth I think I'll just buy a car with the kit already on it lol

Mike

Reaction score
Country
What more do you have planned for it?

If the bumper cost the earth I think I'll just buy a car with the kit already on it lol
I have a fmic on the way to fit, manifold and elbow to fit, then finish the exhaust off. Sourcing some powder to get bits powder coated to tidy everything up. Need to get all the camber and adjustment arms at some point too... so plenty really.

That is the best option really, i spent over six months looking and bid on all of the white decent full aero that came up, i had set a budget of 11 grand and couldnt get one for that and from what i hear they're going up in price at auction!

Reaction score
Country
Hi Mike, just sent you a PM but its not in my sent folder - did you get a message from me?
Was wondering if you have the standard shocks and if you are willing to sell them.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Hi Mike, just sent you a PM but its not in my sent folder - did you get a message from me?
Was wondering if you have the standard shocks and if you are willing to sell them.
Replied to your pm mate :)

I'll update this thread later everyone btw! Just out to play with fitting the Gizzmo! Wish me luck!

Mike

Reaction score
Country
After giving up on making the Gizzmo work, overboost etc then only says 0.39 boost achieved:annoyed: Sulking and feeling most stupid I put the standard one back on and decided to take some pics for Nicely, on the way the throttle cable got stuck under the vacuum pipe and jammed on. After soiling myself i luckily found it wasn't busy and i could pull over and shut her down before i cooked the brakes or it rev'd itself off the engine mounts.

So anyway enjoy the un-pranged Silvia, was just a shame the cloud had come over.

And my favorite,

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Yeah been texting and phoning everyone, given up on it! I'll get Horsham to finish it off. Got it installed but I'll leave It till I get it mapped. I don't wanna blow my car up! :)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Cheers man! i've been very tempted to spray the wheels a different colour. But every time i mention it people think i'm insane for wanting to.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I say leave it. If I get another s15 in the future for any reason, it will look exactly the same as yours. It just looks awesome.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Thanks loads guys :D Just been comparing her to the first picture on the thread looks like a different car.

If I get another s15 in the future for any reason, it will look exactly the same as yours. It just looks awesome.
Wow, cheers dude there's a compliment and a half! :thumbs:

What width you running they 9.5 all round? Looking good though nice pics!
Cheers :) Na they're 8.5 on the front and 9.5 rear. Rears have the dished look and fronts dont. :)

Wow looks stunning Mike!!

If you still have problems with your Gizzmo drop me another line buddy :thumbs:
Thanks mate, much appreciated!