What's new

Parky's Pewter S15 Spec-R

Reaction score
Country
Hopefully mate! Plan is to get it all sorted next week, trying to book a self service garage to bolt the tubby on then take it to h-dev for the AFM, chip upgrade and map..

Reaction score
Country
This is the only car ever that has made SSR Koenigs appeal to me i have hated and slated them for years but wow you got them so right with this car!
So much time and effort its a credit to you would hope mine would be even half as good as this

Question for ya how much rear dish and how much front dis do you have with these offsets

Reaction score
Country
This is the only car ever that has made SSR Koenigs appeal to me i have hated and slated them for years but wow you got them so right with this car!
So much time and effort its a credit to you would hope mine would be even half as good as this

Question for ya how much rear dish and how much front dis do you have with these offsets
Thanks a lot bud, appreciate it! I'd say it's about 3" front and 4" rear as a rough guess, I could measure for you if you wanted though..?

Reaction score
Country
Those Koenig Special KG-WRV look awesome indeed. are they 18" as they look quite large
Weird how everyone calls them SSR Koenig or SSR Monster

Reaction score
Country
I love how with the plus offsets you still get respectable dish ..tried to purchase some kranze as in higer offsets dish was miserable

Reaction score
Country
Texhnolith, Dave at JDM distro insisted they are ssr koenig as the manufacturer label does say ssr on it, or speed star at least.

Taz I don't think it's an s13 specific brace, I bought it as an S14 / S15 brace. doesn't hit the engine at all, probably a couple cm clearance.

Reaction score
Country
SSR is indeed the manufacturer. But the brand is Koenig Special and the type is KG-WRV (or in the case of my wheels KG-IMP, and you also have a KG-JPN type)
Kinda like a Volk is made by Rays. like you shouldnt call a Volk TE37 a Rays Volk imo :p

Reaction score
Country
I've been stockpiling parts to fit recently and have a custom c-pillar brace, rear cusco strut brace and subframe brace as well as better condition oem parts to fit, and 3 defi gauges. My bumpers are shagged after some Idiot lightly back ended me this week and the front being a little messy and cracked so the plan is to do it proper and order a vertex edge kit in March. That's it.

Reaction score
Country
Liking the stockpiled parts! I'm doing the same at the minute ha. You ordering the wide vertex edge?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Cool, I'm back in 2 weeks Jim so I'll see you soon!

I reckon I will do yeah, just done an email to a man about some wheels to go under the edge kit so if I get those then it will 'have' to happen haha

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Just ordered my edge kit good choice man . Best kit out there I say! What size wheels you going for as you will have a lot more space to fill

Reaction score
Country
I'm off to the land of sand again but only 6 weeks this time so will see you around March time. Hugely jealous of you getting wide kit, best kit by far. Nice fat wheels to get some more power down as well ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Nice one Chris, where did you order from? Did you shop around a bit for the best price? Not sure on wheel sizes yet, thinking 9.5 -15 front and 10.5 -30 or thereabouts on the back.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I ordered through my mate at injection imports, didn't bother shopping about as he always sorts me out really good prices! Drop him a message man, pound is great against the yen atm why I took the plunge ! Cool man , should be very nice! Have to make sure we have different colours ha ha ha I'm trying to sort my workshop atm so I can do the build myself fingers crossed I have it sorted before the kit arrives otherwise I have no idea where I'm gonna store the kit ha ha. Yeah I'm thinking 9.5 front and 11.5 rear , still weighing up a few options wheel wise. Look forward to seeing yours all done buddy
Are you going for more rare wheels?? Something a bit different

Last edited: