What's new

Peglio's vertex edge edition

Reaction score
Wow, that will look sooo good..Ive only seen 1 R34 GTR in that colour...The other colour I liked in the 34 was the midnight purple ...Must be getting closer to that stage now...

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Wow, that will look sooo good..Ive only seen 1 R34 GTR in that colour...The other colour I liked in the 34 was the midnight purple ...Must be getting closer to that stage now...
I think so too man ! Don't see many about at all. They only made 9 m specs in that colour which may explain that ha ha yeah I love midnight purple but I will be driving the car a lot so it's bound to get damaged , midnight purple is a nightmare to match and costs about £350 a ltr lol
Yeah now I have my tyres etc I can start fabricating my tubs properly and blending he quarters . I have almost got the wings and front bumper ready for paint so will try and get some colour on those in the next couple of weeks ! Should be able to get a good idea of how it will look then

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Some progress is better than none ! Primered my front wings today

Hopefully start painting the panels soon so I can at least get an idea of how it's going to look

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I made some time to have a proper look over the car this week and have decided to go full nut and bolt rebuild now : there is some rust starting to come through so I feel I would be stupid to not address this now .
In the mean time I will continue to do bits and pieces like this !
I painted my wheels at last and they look amazing : so happy with them !

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
mate, this car is really shaping up! proper loving the wheels. Guess you sprayed the wheel centers? I'm intrested to see how they hold up compared to powered coating. How you getting on with the engine?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
mate, this car is really shaping up! proper loving the wheels. Guess you sprayed the wheel centers? I'm intrested to see how they hold up compared to powered coating. How you getting on with the engine?
Thanks buddy : it's a long way from finished but it will be awesome . Yeah I sprayed the wheel centres , I have painted loads of wheels and never had any issues . So long as you use a good quality lacquer they are normally fine .
Engine is going well , I should hopefully be heading up to see it next month and have a chat about some of the customs bits I will need for it . Also trying to do a deal to have the car blasted , all metal work done , tubs , cage , custom fuel set up . So hopefully next month there will be a few updates on this ! Should be better than new when it's all done

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
nice, Im ejoying watching it come along. I joind it funny that we got our cars around the same time (if memory serves) and we are both building monsters at the same time. :lol:
Blasting is something I'd like to have done just dont have the time money for it so may be in a few years. just want to drive it at the moment. what sthe plan with teh fuel set up? ive just got myself a swirl pot, twin pump and filter set up which i plan on getting located this weekend. may be a bit over kill but if I got totally nuts with it in the future then at least it there.
Though you would be going the metal work yourslef but I guess its a time issue or maybe not really your thing? mind you if you can get it done as a deal then why not save yourself the trouble.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
nice, Im ejoying watching it come along. I joind it funny that we got our cars around the same time (if memory serves) and we are both building monsters at the same time. :lol:
Blasting is something I'd like to have done just dont have the time money for it so may be in a few years. just want to drive it at the moment. what sthe plan with teh fuel set up? ive just got myself a swirl pot, twin pump and filter set up which i plan on getting located this weekend. may be a bit over kill but if I got totally nuts with it in the future then at least it there.
Though you would be going the metal work yourslef but I guess its a time issue or maybe not really your thing? mind you if you can get it done as a deal then why not save yourself the trouble.
I think we did , I have had mine since 2010 I think, finally getting it how I always wanted it now ! So will be keeping it for plenty more years to come . Defo man ha ha will both be monsters for sure !
Fuel set up I'm considering a radium engineering surge tank with twin Bosch 044 internal . Either than or twin external with a swirl pot and in line filter . Not 100% decided as yet: I will be making up panels for the ski hatch and quarters (inside ) to seal the boot off as well . Will probably have the pumps staged too so second one is used as necessary . I really miss driving it now , I won't lie but getting my business off the ground has taken all my time so that's why I'm considering getting someone else to do the work : if I do it will be going to imo one of the best places in the country for this sort of work . It's all up in the air ATM but the deal would work out very nicely for me and not only save me time but money for the rest of the build . It would be nice to do everything myself but I have work till October already and possibly doing a deal on enough work to keep me going till this time next year ! So it will be a struggle for me to do it ha ha Underside will be getting a full refresh if it goes ahead so re bush , new arms , coilovers , hubs the works I should think . No point half arsing it now ! Just means it won't be done this year but I can live with that if it's exactly how I always imagined

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Finally my clutch has arrived ! Originally was sent the wrong one so had to be sent back to japanland then the correct one sent , luckily I wasn't in a rush for it
After a lot of research I ended up going with the os giken TR2CD , good for 700 odd hp so should be more than comfortable with what I will be running

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Interested to see how this clutch is to drive with. Does it have organic or paddle plates?
There isn't actually a lot of info available for the clutch so I'm taking a bit of a punt ha ha but from talking to people with giken clutches and speaking to giken themselves the clutch shouldn't be that bad to drive with , from their description "The billet aluminum cover provides a more direct clutch pedal feel, but still maintains its street drivability due to the unique leverage mechanism of the diaphragm spring which reduces overall pedal effort"
It is more directed towards track but then most at this power level are

e

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Painted the first parts of my car mainly to double check I was happy with the colour
I think it’s going to be bloody awesome

Car should be paint jan Feb time and back together for next years shows hopefully

Reaction score
Country
Dude, its gonna look so sick, 2nd sickest Vertex edge ive seen

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Throwback to your awesome handy work bro but 2nd best hehehe

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Instagram