What's new

SR20VET S15 omg

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Which also means my 12k mile circlip modded S15 6speed may be up for sale!
Got it from Craig about 2 years ago and had the mod done my Garage D who take it to Qualife I believe! It has only run on the dyno at protuner sonce the mod.

Sent from my SM-T315 using Tapatalk

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
Those boxes are hard to source mate. I have one and had to go to Germany to get one. The only reason you will want a CD009 box instead of a previous version, is because of stronger synchro's. But I have yet to read that any Z33 gearbox died, good lumps of gears they are :) I know a Dutch shop that strips Z's, www.350zshop.com and I know he sells them around 600 euro. Good luck :)

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Time for an update.
Car is still off the road, but I can see the light!
New New CP pistons on their way from Mazworx as I have been sent the wrong ones twice, oops! Fortunately I have only paid for the 1 set!
Cleaned the car to perk up my interest in the whole disaster build

I also meet the monkeys who first built the engine tomorrow to look over the engine bits, 9 months after they failed. The small claims process is a ball-ache, especially when the defendant doesn't want to play ball! 3 weeks until our court date, but all I have to do is convince the judge that the did not pay 'reasonable care and skill' in the service that they provided for me. Even so I'd still take an out of court settlement. Fingers crossed.

With any luck I'll be sitting here in a few months time

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
My evidence that goes before the Judge regarding 'the sale of goods and services act 1982' is over 4000 words long now. I shall refer them to that!

One advantage of it taking a while is that I have managed to get a house, with a garage for the S15 to live in!

Reaction score
Country
what we should so is amalgamate my car and your car and we should have one good working S15. I have a good engine and all your electrics work haha

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Haha, excellent electronics. HKS Fcon etc etc. Just needs a motor ;)
That is well on the way soon though. Fingers crossed... 2 months best case?
The meeting didn't go too badly and we did come to an agreement that takes the stress off both of us. I think he did have a good defence but I did have a good case!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
He had no defence dude he ruined your engine end of ! Glad you came to an agreement though, makes life easier . Shame he didn't do that ages ago

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Hey Max, this is a phenomenal build, I hope all the major snags are behind you now. Where abouts are you? I just moved to Culdrose and live on the married patch by sainsburys. I hope to be importing an S15 next year although it will be a much more basic project then yours!!!

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
At long long last, I am being sent the correct pistons... I have had the wrong compression ratio, the wrong diameter, but now fingers crossed! You never know, this could be done by xmas!

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
2 weeks until the car goes back to ProTuner to have the new new engine fitted!!Shock Horror, the last engine people, BillCar Shrewsbury, have ****ed some of the threads in my last block so I have had to get another block. I'm not disappointed though as all it means is I have an SR20 coffee table at last. I even have 4 spare CP pistons to put in it to look pretty too... Should be on time for Japfest, just 2 years later than expected.

Reaction score
Country
Glad things are moving along now Max. Looking forward to seeing it at Culdrose maybe some time next year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk