What's new

Zillalife X Garage 21 Rocket Bunny S15 Drift Car

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
Ha ha ha mine won't be done till end of the year I reckon. Too much other work on and need to pull 10-15k out my arse to finish it . Wasn't the best idea to start while setting up a business ha ha
ahh man! hurry up wanted to see this at japfest this year!

She is now off to the fabricators to get the following done

Modify rear tubs - need to be bigger
New front tubs - need to be bigger
Flat boot - Tyre tub needs to go
Custom shotgun exhausts
Front bumper bar
Rear bumper bar & jacking point
Weld old overfender holes up
Repair interooler pipe damage from crash
Repair crack in rear knuckle weld from crash

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I was hoping to have it done for them but everything else has got in the way and business start up has taken over unfortunately! Once these big jobs are out the way will get the civic finished and sold and sort my engine/turbo kit with that then not too far off: looking forward to seeing this dude ! Work that's gone Into it is immense. Going to be pretty special when it's done

Reaction score
Country
well as they say, if a job is worth doing its worth doing twice....hang on that's not right is it

tooley

Reaction score
Country
Because stupid rocket bunny kit. I see why all of them have stupid arch gaps now! Because ive had to cut sooooo much metal out to get it low.

tooley

Reaction score
Country
Going back up the unit tonight so will get some good pictures.

Paint arrived. Prep for paint will start Wednesday and she should be painted by Sunday which will give me a week to tidy up the odd thing or two before japfest.

tooley

Reaction score
Country
Front Tub work. Gussets to come

Had to cut back the join flange of the rear front arch and footwell. to get rid of excess metal.

Rear boot floor is cut out and diffuser has been mounted. Just got to modify the centre uprights to mount externally to the bumper.

Rear end will look similar to this

Rear tubs are being completed today.

Reaction score
Country
i cant believe that is road legal- looks savage! and the colour is mint. I know its built for it but such a shame its going to get drifted lol. nice work!

tooley

Reaction score
Country
i cant believe that is road legal- looks savage! and the colour is mint. I know its built for it but such a shame its going to get drifted lol. nice work!
Cheers man.

Cars are meant to be enjoyed man if its parking it, cleaning it, driving it or drifting it all the same. Yea its road legal. Why wouldnt it be chassis is un modified.

Judd

Reaction score
Country
Well done fella. All the hard work has really paid off and it looks awesome. Will use a pic as my new wallpaper I think.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
I just meant it looks too good to get hooked- looks like it should be a show car :) I know it's road legal still but I meant looks so aggressive for a road legal car. Great job though dude best s15 I've seen :D imo

Reaction score
Country
Looked absolutely stunning and evil all at the same time on Sunday at Japfest! Genuinely love it - well impressed.